Like this is what i mean, where you do surveys and they gift you crap, it seems pretty legit'...but im not sure,
has anyone ever gotten anything from places like them?
I tried it once.

I did one survey and got bored and figured it was a scam.

I wouldn't do it.
No. You enter your email, and you get so much spam it's not even funny.

You know what, to prove I'm not lying, I actually did that for another website, and I'll take a pic of how much email I got in another inbox I have.
If you create an email address just for that kind of stuff and make sure you cancel the subscriptions before the trial period ends then yeah, some of them are legit. I don't mess with them though.
They do work the only trick is you have to sign up for like 3 services and then you have to get like 3 friends to sign up for 3 services within 30 days.
They're pretty much impossible and make all your friends hate you.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Quote by xConverge
Like this is what i mean, where you do surveys and they gift you crap, it seems pretty legit'...but im not sure,
has anyone ever gotten anything from places like them?

He's trying to make us register under his name, if you hover over the link you can see his referer number is 474613. Sneaky bastard.
Quote by technocheese
Do it mate, it's 100% legit. You won't get scammed or anything.

I hope TS's sarcasm detector is working..

Anyway, i'd say it wouldnt work, they're just tryin' to get your info.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
if you want to do **** online then treasuretrooper and cashcrate (both .com's) are the way to go. I've gotten a total of 120 dollars from both of these websites.

Hopefully, I don't get banned for posting these again.
I've used rewards 1 before: http://www.rewards1.com/

and managed to get a dvd off there - had to do a ****load of surveys though and I couldnt get anymore offers that worked because they didnt have many for the UK. Still, worked though and I managed to get the dvd I wanted from amazon. Delivered in 3 days too which was good.

Notice I have not included a ref. link because I've given up on it. I created fake email addresses for it too which worked and for all the surveys I made up my name and gave them the address and phone number of a random Mcdonalds lol.
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Quote by metaldud536

I'm real popular

ahaha, but did you ever manage to claim any prizes from them? i've already started doing some offers now with a mailinator address
Quote by xConverge
ahaha, but did you ever manage to claim any prizes from them? i've already started doing some offers now with a mailinator address

I never claimed anything. I only filled out the surveys for Cashcrate. I only made $12, and i don't know when I'll get my check.

Just remember, if a reward requires your credit card number, DO NOT do it.