Page 1 of 3
I would really like that, save for Slipknot.

But no, I'm not going.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I'm not! It's gonna be awesome
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
As much as I want to, I'd leave after Machine Head coz they'll be the best ones there, and it's 33 quid which is stupid.

It's probably gunna get cancelled anyway coz Joey broke his ankle or something.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
If I can figure out how to go and get back to Blackpool in time, from Manchester ://
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Ahh, I've seen Bodom twice before, and Slipknot and Machine head once before, But , even if it was just CoB playing i'd still be going =p
Quote by ReaperWaits
UK Tour 2008, Can't f*cking wait

Who else is goingg?

Linky? Please? That'd be ****ing epic!

Edit: Tickets go on sale next week. I'm so going to MEN for that!
Last edited by saphrax at Aug 21, 2008,
im going,
hammersmith, thats going to be mental
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
no chance new slipknot album is weaak and i don't care for the alexi laiho experience and im not paying 33 quid for machine head.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
If I can figure out how to go and get back to Blackpool in time, from Manchester ://

Why come to blackpool?

...seriously..
Quote by jambi_mantra
As much as I want to, I'd leave after Machine Head coz they'll be the best ones there, and it's 33 quid which is stupid.

It's probably gunna get cancelled anyway coz Joey broke his ankle or something.

He's only off of it for like 6 weeks I think, it was just reading and leeds they pulled out of.

And yeah, £30 is quite a bit seeing as Black Crusade was only £25 and that was 5 bands. Courtesy of british ****ing rail though, I managed to miss Shadows Fall and Arch Enemy..
I wish it'd be in amerika, I'd love to see Machinehead and Bodom. SlipNot I'd prolly skip, leave out to have a smoke or toke.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by the agony scene
no chance new slipknot album is weaak and i don't care for the alexi laiho experience and im not paying 33 quid for machine head.

Fail
does the tour go to sheffield? on the 12th of december?!?!?!!
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by saphrax
Linky? Please? That'd be ****ing epic!

Just check one of the bands myspace dude, Tickets are on sale on the 27th Aug I think, it's £29.50 for the manchester and b'ham shows, So im assuming London will be the same
Meh I still can't be arsed to go. I only really like Machine Head and I've seen them 3 times in the last 4 years so I'm not paying what will end up being £40 for a ticket to see one band when I can pay a tenner to see somone else.

EDIT: The London show is £32.50 on ticketmaster. So then add in the handling costs, postage and payment cost. I could see it being 40 a ticket.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by The_Foo_Fighter
Why come to blackpool?

...seriously..

University.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
My mate informed me of it last night.

Sounds f*cking awesome.... Apart from Slipknot of course...
id go for Bodom.

but im not in the UK.

i saw Bodom a couple of months ago though, so its ok. that was better anyway. they played with A Life Once Lost and In Flames.
Haha, I've never seen a response like this to a gig where everyones bumming the support bands and will probably end up at the bar during the headliners lol. Fair play though, I do like 'knot but it's an odd choice having those three bands tour together
Quote by the agony scene

GTFO
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Last edited by CTFOD at Aug 21, 2008,
I'm in the states so...

looks like I'm seeing Johnny Lang instead

stupid America has to be so far away
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
How can anyone say that the Slipknot album is good or bad? It's not out yet.

And tbh, All hope is gone is a terrible song, and Psychosocial sounds like Stone Sour. All in my opinion of course.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Dude, that's a badass lineup. I barely listen to Children of Bodom but I saw 'em in Dallas at Gigantour and they were pretty damn good.

Of course, Machine Head and Slipknot are awesome as well.
i thought joey broke his ankle!?! considering how much he relys on his hand hand foot foot fills that could be a problem.
might go to one of them, theyre playing on 9th of december, my birthday
mainly for Bodom tbh
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Quote by DeathForAll
Dude, that's a badass lineup. I barely listen to Children of Bodom but I saw 'em in Dallas at Gigantour and they were pretty damn good.

Of course, Machine Head and Slipknot are awesome as well.

Why did you lot get Bodom on Gigantour - We got sh*tty Job For A Cowboy
can someone stick up a link, pc's being a **** and not workin properly. This tour sounds sweet, love all three of these bands
Quote by urbanfox
Why did you lot get Bodom on Gigantour - We got sh*tty Job For A Cowboy

We got Bodom AND Job For A Cowboy.
Page 1 of 3