hey,
im looking to buy a new guitar for £250-$465 what do you think is the best one out there?
i play classic rock and metal
cheers
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Last edited by LezPaulEpiphone at Aug 21, 2008,
Ibanez RG321MH? Ibanez ART100C (I think)?

Washburn Wi65PRO? (If you look hard, you can find one below £250 and they kick ass)
Quote by Mwoit
Washburn Wi65PRO? (If you look hard, you can find one below £250 and they kick ass)

+1

if you can't find one, i'd save another £50 for a washburn x50pro on gak. if you can't stretch to that, maybe a yamaha pacifica 412?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Uh, yeah, I'd say a Yamaha Pacifica 012V or a Cheap strat. I've seen some old used ones for around $465. You might need to fix it up a little bit (i.e.) touch up paint or some knobs. But other than that it should work.