All our newspaper talks about anymore is all the murders and robberies that have been springing up like wildfire in this area.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/4038535.stm

Old story but the guy in question was my guitar teacher...how hardcore is that ^^
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
A place near me called Loughborough once ran a story with the headline " MOTH CAUGHT ON CAMERA"

A man had photographed a moth in his garden and sent it to the news paper. Apparently he said he had seen a moth last year as well but didn't have his camera on him at the time

Also, my local newspaper ran a story about a UFO but had to retract it when it was discovered to be a balloon

Oh, and "LOCALS STARE AT STRANGER" apparently some one they didn't know came onto their street so they stared at him. Then he left.
Last edited by rizo299 at Aug 21, 2008,
Quote by Abe Knuckleball
I don't understand the language but someone has to photoshop those kids

just press the english flag below for a translation
Quote by cerevian

this takes the prize.

its about a cple of kids who wanted to go and look at cds in a shop during their lunch break but couldn't cos the shop was closed.

and they got a news article and a picture in the paper.

its from a small town in the north of sweden where i guess nothing ever happens (sorry to anyone from umeå -no offence)
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane