The reviews on that site sing its praises, but they might be filtering the results!

Behringer are not famous for their trademark of quality!
wrong section me thinks *reported*
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
I have never seen a Behringer item that hasn't died right before my eyes.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

in my band we use a behringer bass amp and i hate the sound. no other experience, but when i have ot use it on the few songs i play bass, i hate the thing and everything about it. its a 90w and it seems like its absolutely struggling to play with a 65w guitar amp at 2 or 3 volume with the bass amp up around 5-8. no excuse. it should be blowing us away with 90w in a small room and it not only doesn't, but the tone is terrible on top of that.
Wtf is Aspen?
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
behringer is a crappy company, i have not played a single good thing they have made, your better off with an ibanez, epiphone, or even a squier starter pack, they arent that great themselves, but they are a lot better than the behringer and worth what you pay.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
i have it and its IMO the best starter pack
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR