University
28 13%
Other
4 2%
None
3 1%
Voters: 220.
Page 1 of 2
I'm just curious to see what type of schools the Pit attends.

I am going to a private Christian school... I've been washed away from the real world because of this, and public school would be much better for me.

Now share your school and how sh*tty/awesome it is!
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
I went to Penistone Grammar School that was oddly not a grammar school.

Yes, we did change the name to Penis Rammar school at every given opportunity.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by sixwingmortal
I'm just curious to see what type of schools the Pit attends.

I am going to a private Christian school... I've been washed away from the real world because of this, and public school would be much better for me.

Now share your school and how sh*tty/awesome it is!

You could always go to Kelsey Grammar School since you attended Robert Downey Junior school.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
public
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Went to public all through grade school and still managed to remain a Christian (imagine that!). Now I'm going to the University of Texas at San Antonio.
i went to a catholic elementary school and high school, now i'm off to university which is public
i don't think there are too many differences between the public and catholic schools here, other than religion class, mass once a month and prayers every morning. either way, it didn't bother me
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Catholic. Not hardcore though. No uniform, still have fights, ****ty teachers... pretty normal. Just because its a french school in an english city. Catholic is just a technicality.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
I went to a public high school, but I'm going to college now (university for those not in the US).
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Trefellin
The school of hard knocks.

ahaah i was gone say the same thing,

but you messed it up so college
Saint Joe's Catholic High School. It's actually really sweet because you only have to go to class once a week, and they give you the material to work on whenever and wherever.
I'm starting university in september. Brighton, if there are any UKer's around. Went to a public sixth form, etc.
in theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice, there is
Quote by Sloofus
Went to public all through grade school and still managed to remain a Christian (imagine that!). Now I'm going to the University of Texas at San Antonio.

aha good job. im still Christian at my Christian school... wonder why..
Public Highschool, and i love it. I dont think anything beats our spirit We went down to the school from the town near ours, and there was like no one cheering. At our opening season game, we had a Parade through the town and everyone was out of class at the Football field cheering and stuff, and we have a bunch of spirit weeks and Air Guitar competitions, Guitar Hero and Halo tournaments, LAN parties, and one of the teachers dressed up as Darth Vader once! I love my school
Quote by captainoid
Saint Joe's Catholic High School. It's actually really sweet because you only have to go to class once a week, and they give you the material to work on whenever and wherever.

Oh ****, Saint Joe's... what an awesome name. Sounds like some stoner school or somethin, lol.
Quote by sixwingmortal
Oh ****, Saint Joe's... what an awesome name. Sounds like some stoner school or somethin, lol.

Oh my God, you have no idea...
i go to something similar to a private school. its only for kids 16+ and most are the ones that skip like 5/6 classes in public school. its awesome! no school on friday!!!
McGill University

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Man, not a whole lot of college or uni guys here... i feel like a minority...
Quote by Vornik
Wow you just made us all look retarded for not suggesting that...

Quote by Doppleganger
Dude,

I can use Google.
Quote by casualty01
13 yr olds should not attempt to make "points". Especially with their heads firmly lodged up their fucking ass.
Just finished at a state comprehensive (what you call public). Going to uni this year.

I'd hate to go to a grammar or private school.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I go to a public school which had an amazing head, then was taken over by a terrible head and then was put under Special Measures by Ofsted. Now we're ran by one of their guys who is a complete fascist and is firing at will. Don't want to go in to it. Thank God I only have one year left!
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Law School
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I'm going to University this year, though I spent the rest of my educational career at a Catholic school. It's gonna be weird going to school with people who aren't white and Roman Catholic.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
I was kicked out of the most prestigious private High-School in Canada. I like public better now.
Quote by Hanzi_G
I'm going to University this year, though I spent the rest of my educational career at a Catholic school. It's gonna be weird going to school with people who aren't white and Roman Catholic.

Hahaha man, so true.
School of hard knocks. There is no graduation.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
School of hard knocks. There is no graduation.

There is only one way out... death.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
It's a Catholic/public all boys school. The principal is a priest and we have the odd mass every few months but other than that its your standard public school. Wish there were girls in it though!!
Private and it's nice because of how easy college work first year is, but sucks because of how much harder it is than public schools
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Page 1 of 2