So I just read that MTV and Sky Films or some crap like that, are planning on remaking the cult classsic : The Rocky Horror Picture show.

I for one think this is a stupid idea. And for MTV to do it just makes it worse.

The dude hosting the video awards is to play Frank.... He looks like a tool!!

I guess I'm just pissed off that one of my favorite movies that used to turn heads is gonna be "mtv-ized" and be "popular"

Oh and they are writing their own songs too. Yes SOME songs from the original are gonna be in there... but they are writing their own.

Ugh.. **** MTV

Thoughts/comments?
Follow me on twitter and junk @GodDammitZack
The original sucks anyway.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
If they make it and it sucks, we'll still have the original.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
its allready been ridden cliche in my book. All the little 13 yr old Hot topic drenched girls going every saterday night to see it at midnight. I mean, the whole idea of something being cool cause its not cool complex should have blown over 20 years ago.
Electro Metal???

myspace.com/lividarchaic
I knew about this before...

Wait. Did you just say they were writing their own songs, at the expense of others in the movie...

Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Quote by freedoms_stain
If it doesn't feature Tim Curry in hot pants I ain't interested.

Seeing as how Tim Curry is in his sixties these days, I would hope you wouldn't be interested anyway.
I heard about this.

It saddens me.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
f-uck mtv up its tiny little butthole

Quote by Neo_Towel
its allready been ridden cliche in my book. All the little 13 yr old Hot topic drenched girls going every saterday night to see it at midnight. I mean, the whole idea of something being cool cause its not cool complex should have blown over 20 years ago.

wow, you havent actually seen it at midnight have you? go to one of the ones in san francisco, where its good, no 13 year old hot topic drenched girls at those shows

thats just ignorant man
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Last edited by spiderjerusalem at Aug 21, 2008,
Quote by freedoms_stain
If it doesn't feature Tim Curry in hot pants I ain't interested.

Haha + 1242342389478979874892365892652687

But yes to a few posts above me, they are writing their own as well as keeping the classics.
Follow me on twitter and junk @GodDammitZack
They should just mass rerelease the original. It would probably make the same amount of money as a remake.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Quote by Powerhouse
Seeing as how Tim Curry is in his sixties these days, I would hope you wouldn't be interested anyway.
You can hope all you like.