So she tells me she wants me to learn a song for her....no vocals...just guitar, and she said it should express how i feel about her etc etc....what song is that????? acoustic....possibly...or electric i dont care. I just listen to metal all the time lol and i dont have a taste for other stuff that much. so any help??? oh and something like intermediate or beginner plz

shouldnt you learn it to surprise her sometime, not her tell you to?!

STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Always With Me, Always With You - Joe Satriani

??
Lord knows I'm weak, won't somebody get me off of this reef...
If you aren't singing the words it really doesn't matter what you play. as long as it's up beat. Play some simple chords and make something up yourself. I bet she'll dig that rather than some song you've learned.
Endlessly by Museeeeee

Quote by MaXiMuse
Limp Bizkit
Endlessly from Muse, but it`s not so all major and stuff.

*feelz the mind wavez*
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by AcousticDave
If you aren't singing the words it really doesn't matter what you play. as long as it's up beat. Play some simple chords and make something up yourself. I bet she'll dig that rather than some song you've learned.

good idea....
do get a job by the offspring :P haha that'd be hilarious hey there delilah always seems to delight the ladies
There is a thread for these types of questions. Please ask in the "Suggest me a song" sticky up above.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??