Page 1 of 2
i enjoy drugs as do a number of my friends. one of my friends (Jay) has made a bebo page for our collective gang of wasters. our gang has a name. Team Javatron.
please take a look at our page, theres many pictures of us wasted and one particular one of jay when he fell asleep and we balanced a rediculous amount of **** on him.

heres the title pic. i unfortunatly was chosen to be on the very front of our page lol.
i am definatly not sober lol
Attachments:
21030532a4646660735l.jpg
Well aren't you cool?

I hate people that take drugs just show off the fact that they take drugs.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Last edited by JMack at Aug 21, 2008,
Lol I Doo Drugz I R Soo Cool.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Congratulations, you're a complete failure at life.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Man,
alcohols not a drug...
and you're an idiot for this, schools have expelled and police have incriminated people using evidence off the internet from their "showing" off how cool they are for doing drugs.
Weeds supposed to calm you and make you chill not make you want to create a club and tell the world.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
i thought that you guys would accept me if i was cooler so i took loads of ecstasy just to make you think im awsoome...!!111. fair enough voice you opinions but i dont take drugs to look cool, i do it for fun. experimenting is fun. bad for your body and mind but fun nonetheless
yooooo guuuyyy thats liek soo trippy and stuffff maaaan whoooooaaaaaa
I refuse to put anything that masturbates my ego in my sig.
wow.

i wish i could be half as cool as you. even then id be cooler than anyone i know.

seriously.

you are my hero.
looooooooooooooooooooooser

Edit: sorry i meant to say mooooooooooooooo like a cow. no offense to mr. cool i take drugs and tell people on the internet cause im cool
Last edited by shk89 at Aug 21, 2008,
lol this is like being back in 2nd year at high school when i smoked a joint and all the "cool kids" called me a junkie. you guys cant offend me so dont even try
*cough* junkie *cough*
I'm cool now.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Quote by Foetus Kebab
lol this is like being back in 2nd year at high school when i smoked a joint and all the "cool kids" called me a junkie. you guys cant offend me so dont even try

We're not 'trying' to offend you, we're pointing out how stupid it is that you think you're a badass because you do drugs.
Quote by denn0069
Man,
alcohols not a drug...
and you're an idiot for this, schools have expelled and police have incriminated people using evidence off the internet from their "showing" off how cool they are for doing drugs.
Weeds supposed to calm you and make you chill not make you want to create a club and tell the world.

Yea either's nicotine or crack.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Fraserwatt
also, whats wrong with your knuckle. its huge...

I noticed that too.
ಠ_ಠ
OD and die. And no one should mourn your death because you deserved it.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)

That was stupid.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
when did i even imply that i think im badass. to be honest i though other people from the pit that like taking pills and partying would share pics and stuff.
i wouldnt try and show off to you people, and why would i try and seek hero status in the pit....... i honestly dont care what you guys think.
Quote by Foetus Kebab
when did i even imply that i think im badass. to be honest i though other people from the pit that like taking pills and partying would share pics

You'd be amazed what the government can do with an ip address. Why take the risk?
Quote by denn0069
Man,
alcohols not a drug...

Wrong. Just plain wrong.

And showing off about taking drugs is lame.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Then why bother posting. I'm pretty sure no one cares that you take drugs.

Either way, take it to the drug thread.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Foetus Kebab
when did i even imply that i think im badass. to be honest i though other people from the pit that like taking pills and partying would share pics and stuff.
i wouldnt try and show off to you people, and why would i try and seek hero status in the pit....... i honestly dont care what you guys think.

if you didn't care what we think, then why'd you post this retarded thread?
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
i hate u and all people who think "omg im so cool cuz i do drugs and tell everybody, so maybe they will think im cool" hah u all fail at life.
im not risking anything its not like im holding 1000 pills in my garage. so what if i have taken drugs, i would gladly show any of these pics to a policeman. he cant arrest me unless i have drugs in my pockets. where i come from the police cant even take you off the street if you are pilled, coked or tripping. im pretty sure they cant even through you in a cell for anything if your tripping....its against you human rights or something

and for the record im kinda flattered that you think im showing off, or trying to look cool because all i am doin is sitting ****ing around on the internet. is it even possible to look cool in a forum?
Last edited by Foetus Kebab at Aug 21, 2008,
ok, so after studying your photos ive come to a conclusion.

drugs turn you and your friends into a bunch of retards. seriously. every picture i saw made you guys look mentally challenged.
Quote by Terror Kovenant

Quote by Terror Kovenant

Quote by Terror Kovenant

Quote by Terror Kovenant

Quote by Terror Kovenant

Quote by Terror Kovenant

Quote by Terror Kovenant

Quote by GID (Shamrock)

Quote by Foetus Kebab

and for the record im kinda flattered that you think im showing off, or trying to look cool because all i am doin is sitting ****ing around on the internet. is it even possible to look cool in a forum?

Why wouldn't it be possible?
Drugs are cool, mmkay.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Page 1 of 2