I've never been on a roller coaster before and my friends are going to Six Flags. They're going to want to go on the big ones and I wanted to know if its a bad idea for me to go. If you have ever been there please help.
Thank you.
Go. It's fun.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Bad idea, all roller coaster at Six Flags are huge.. try going to Knotts Berry Farm to start smaller
Just sack up, and go on them with your friends. Roller coasters are fun as hell.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Do you like driving fast / biking fast? Then chances are you'll like roller coasters.
i don't ride roller coasters because i hate the feeling of my stomach dropping. i like rollercoasters but i just can't stand that feeling.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Grow a pair and go..... i've been there, its unreal. Except for the queues. Believe me when i say that when the offfer you the costly no queing pass, take it!
Quote by Dirge Humani
The third coaster I ever went on was Kingda-Ka.

They aren't bad at all.

My very first roller coaster was the Hulk at Islands of Adventrue at Universal Florida.

I just dove in head first, in terms of coasters.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I've been on them all my life, I started with the small ones because that was all I was tall enough to go on. Buy yeah, go for it, the worst that can happenis that you try one, don't like it but spend a day with your mates.
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11