Poll: Does the pit have a conscience?
Poll Options
View poll results: Does the pit have a conscience?
Yes, we all really care.
12 13%
No, OMGWTFBBQ, DO IT FAGGOT
34 38%
there's a few people who make it bad, but it's really ok.
44 49%
Voters: 90.
After being in the pit for close to a year, it finally comes time to ask: is the pit evil? Or, better yet, does the pit have a conscience?

I've seen terrible threads (ever caught making fun of handicapped people?), and i've had nice calm and stimulating conversations about one's self and importance (thanks, vintage_x_metal). So, i ask you: does the pit have a conscience?
Kill yourself.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Sounds like you need a good fapping.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

The pit is kinda like a carnival. Sure, there's the creepy toothless guy working the tilt-a-whirl with someone else's vomit on his shirt, but at least the guy selling cotton candy gives you a reassuring smile.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Quote by restless_thrash
^^
har. Aren't you a scream!

Haha actually I'm still laughing at it so I do think he's a scream.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Quote by Here_is_no_why
The pit is kinda like a carnival. Sure, there's the creepy toothless guy working the tilt-a-whirl with someone else's vomit on his shirt, but at least the guy selling cotton candy gives you a reassuring smile.

+100
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
i hope you die terribly, there should should answer one of more of your questions XD
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
I couldn't stop laughing at the first option so I just HAD to vote for it
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by Erik_Aero
Are you stupid? Of course it doesnt.

Fixed
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
well the pit is kinda like old people. its full of knowledge but most of the time just blurts out random phrases that make absolutely no sense and dont pertain to the topic at hand
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
We are the internet dislike machine!

In seriousness though, the pit can come together sometimes. Grundy is a good example and more recently Noxiosimator (sp).

People just tend to act worse than they would in real life behind the anonymity that the internet offers.
Quote by postmortem2006
Is the Pit evil? Yes.

Does the Pit care? No.

+ 111111111111111111111111111111111111111
The moment you enter the pit, it has your soul
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
I don't think the Pit is evil... just... misunderstood.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by F8iscruel
well the pit is kinda like old people. its full of knowledge but most of the time just blurts out random phrases that make absolutely no sense and dont pertain to the topic at hand

This is the right answer here.
Originally Posted by F8iscruel

you forgot to mention the similarities in their opinions towards women/black/mexicans/midgits/handicaps....pretty much anyone actually.... The Pit is evil, but it has that nice side to it that will bake you a cookie...and then rape you
the pit is like happy funland compared to other places on teh net
*cough*4chan *cough*
Quote by F8iscruel

This.
We've spent the last few days taking the piss out of a guys words which he shouted upon being attacked and beaten.

so yeah (but not 4chan/Rupert Murdoch evil).
I think teh Pit is a pretty cool guy, eh acts badass on the interwebs and doesnt afraid of anything