Oracle of Seasons
1 1%
The Wind Waker
9 8%
Twilight Princess
6 5%
Voters: 110.
Page 1 of 2
I know, this may belong in the Gaming Thread, but I wanted to put a poll up, so don't flame. Recently I blew the dust off of my Game Boy Color and decided to play Oracle of Ages again (I got it in the 6th grade and gave up after getting stuck in dungeon 2). I FINALLY got un-stuck and actually progressed to the point where I'm at the 6th dungeon, and having played almost all of the zelda games, I have to say that this one is the hardest imo.
IMO the hardest might be either wind waker or twilight princess. Probably wind waker cos all the ****ing sailing u have to do over and over and find treasure chests in the middle of nowhere.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
I dunno about Oracle of Ages, but the Water Temple in Ocarina of Time was annoying as hell.
Yeah I'd have to agree the oracle of seasons was pretty easy compared to oracle of ages.
Wind Waker slayed
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Ocarina of Time i guess, although none are really very hard, there are just a few spots in Ocarina that i got hung up on.... like the damn water dungeon
Quote by masterk1818
I tell him to stop but he doesn't listen.

He just keeps thrusting

^Talking about his dog

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

^if you don't get it, search for Duel of the Farts
I remember Majoras Mask being a bitch as well. Strangely, found Wind Waker and OOT rather easy...Minish Cap was the easiest though methinks, then both the Oracles followed by Link to the Past.

Links Awakening was somewhat difficult as well, but not as much as Twilight
Quote by Gregoric
IMO the hardest might be either wind waker or twilight princess. Probably wind waker cos all the ****ing sailing u have to do over and over and find treasure chests in the middle of nowhere.

Windwaker was piss easy.

Of the 3D games its either MM of OOT.

Not sure which one I'd go for on the 2D ones though.

Possibly the original seeing as you get virtually no directions as to what to do
majora's mask had the biggest learning curve, but some parts of ocarina of time were just plain hard the first time around (i was like 6 ahah).
Oh crap, I forgot Minish Cap and Phantom Hourglass in the poll.....
Well there was only room for 10 options, and plus those two were easy anyway.
I dunno. I never had a 64 or gamecube and i haven't played my wii much but Link's Awakening seems pretty damn hard. I can't figure out what to do next and i've been stuck on it for like, 2 years.
I still haven't beaten Majora's Mask. I simply never found the time/paitence.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Quote by rizo299
Windwaker was piss easy.

Of the 3D games its either MM of OOT.

Not sure which one I'd go for on the 2D ones though.

Possibly the original seeing as you get virtually no directions as to what to do

I was young and crap at games, forgive me....
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Definetly not the Twilight Princess, it basically led you through itself step-by-step.

I say majora's mask, IF you try and collect all the masks.
Lord knows I'm weak, won't somebody get me off of this reef...
this is by far my fav series of games. so i'm gonna have to answer Zelda II. the rest weren't hard at all but extremely fun, but that one is such crap i've never been able to play it for more than 5 minutes. i have a working copy but i just cant stand it...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Oh just a quick question....on Twilight princess, right at the beginnin, anyone remember how to catch that stupid ****ing cat that the woman at the shop owns? Started the game again after ages and can't remember for the life of me how i did it lol.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by Gregoric
Oh just a quick question....on Twilight princess, right at the beginnin, anyone remember how to catch that stupid ****ing cat that the woman at the shop owns? Started the game again after ages and can't remember for the life of me how i did it lol.

Fish, cats like fish, eh?
Lord knows I'm weak, won't somebody get me off of this reef...
Quote by Gregoric

1.Get Rod
2.Catch fish
3 Lure Cat
4.????
5. PROFIT
Quote by Gregoric

Go to where the cat is standing and catch a fish. That will get its atention. Then catch another fish in the same spot. The cat will grab it and run home
Quote by rizo299
1.Get Rod
2.Catch fish
3 Lure Cat
4.????
5. PROFIT

Don't you automatically pocket the fish after catching it, though?
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
i collected all the masks and got the fierce deity mask at like age 9.... impressed?
Quote by Gregoric

you catch a fish with your reel and it steals it and runs back home...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
^+1, MM was a bitch trying to collect masks.. in the end, it makes the final boss a 3 second battle though...

OOT was always hard for me too, WW was confusing/annoying to find the islands but not hard

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
Probably Majora's mask because it gets kind of confusing and you only have 3 days...

Twilight princess had some good puzzles but the combat made Ocarina of time look hard.
Majora's Mask is quite difficult first time round.
Having a time limit is most unhelpful.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by swordsrkewl
I still haven't beaten Majora's Mask. I simply never found the time/paitence.

I agree, I've beat every Zelda game except this. The game was so **** in comparison to Ocarina that I never bothered.
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
Majora's mask. I just recently beat it and got all the masks/heartpieces/bombers notebook.

It was tough
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Twilight princess was the easiest game out of all of them IMO.
Have none of you guys played The Adventure of Link? I just started playing a week ago
and DAMMIT! its the hardest zelda game I've ever played, and I've played most of them.

Think of it this way, in majoras mask, you get 3 days til you have to start over
(with your unlocks) in Zelda II you have 3 LIVES til you have to start over, and you only
have 4-6 hearts (or health bars) most of the whole game.

Its alot more annoying that way D=
Last edited by Faux~Affliction at Aug 21, 2008,

The twili are the shadowy tribe that made majoras mask...

OR something to that effect

Some people spent ages finding all the parallels between the games but I can't find it...

*EDIT*
Here is the backstory of Majora's Mask:

1. Was used by an "ancient tribe" in their "hexing rituals".
2. The powers of it became so dangerous it was sealed in shadow forever.
3. Subsequently, the tribe that wielded it disappeared forever, and noone knows what became of them.
4. A young imp takes possession of it.
5. It is defeated by 4 giant guardians from all corners of the globe.

Here is the story of the Fused Shadow:

3. Subsequently, the tribe that wielded it disappeared forever, and noone knows what became of them.
Last edited by rizo299 at Aug 21, 2008,
Quote by Into_The_Wild
Read original post

oh sorry, i didnt bother
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
majora's mask took me FOREVER to beat.

i couldn't get past the fish boss for the longest time
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by rizo299
*Big Image*

The twili are the shadowy tribe that made majoras mask...

OR something to that effect

Some people spent ages finding all the parallels between the games but I can't find it...

*EDIT*
Here is the backstory of Majora's Mask:

Here is the story of the Fused Shadow:

OHHHHH I SMELL A SEQUEL!!

EDIT: A Link To The Past, I still cant beat it.
Last edited by Superstrat101 at Aug 21, 2008,
Page 1 of 2