I think i've broken or bruised my tailbone guys

but here's where it gets weird. i didnt do anything. the past week i've been on the computer all day, or eating, working out a little bit but no back or leg exercises. So 2 days ago i wank one out and i was feeling really lazy so i just cleaned it up with my boxers and then went to sleep completely naked. next day i wake up in agony, i cant sit without horrible pain, and i cant lay on my back correctly. WHAT THE HELL? I DIDNT DO ANYTHING?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Quote by XxGloriousxX
I think i've broken or bruised my tailbone guys

but here's where it gets weird. i didnt do anything. the past week i've been on the computer all day, or eating, working out a little bit but no back or leg exercises. So 2 days ago i wank one out and i was feeling really lazy so i just cleaned it up with my boxers and then went to sleep completely naked. next day i wake up in agony, i cant sit without horrible pain, and i cant lay on my back correctly. WHAT THE HELL? I DIDNT DO ANYTHING?

Wait... What does that have to do with anything?
dude, i hate to be the bearer of bad news but it sounds like you may have shagged your prostate gland. get it?...... shagged? prostate???...
but seriously i hope your ok
You may have been sitting either too much or in a funny way which hurt your tailbone.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by Samurai Chicken
Wait... What does that have to do with anything?

just throwing that out there
Quote by yellowfrizbee

Quote by Pinky19

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

You may have pinched a nerve, if it's a sharp pain. Usually to bruise it though it takes a good deal of trauma, so it's probably not bruised if you don't remember it happening.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen

I wonder how I would react if I went to the doctor with those symptoms, and the first thing the doctor says is: "So, have you been masturbating lately?"
Were you slouching all that time you were sitting? You can hurt many places in your back from that.
My meh gear:
ESP LTD MH-400NT
Peavey Raptor Plus EXP
Digitech RP90
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi (WTS)
Crate GT15 (SHIT)

GAS:
Peavey 6505 112 combo
MXR 10-band EQ
Ibanez TS-9
Boss HR-2
Compressor (open to suggestions)
Quote by metaldud536
And your boxers caught it.

Pick flowers not fights.
Make love not war.
Drop acid not bombs.

I have a Cocyx injury story to tell...

Playing football on wet grass. I go to kick the ball. My standing foot slips. I go up in the air and landed straight down on my tail bone. It was rather painful to say the least. Made sitting down quite painful for the next week or so.
haha. you being raped in the butt is actually a possibility with you being naked and all. is it your tailbone or the actual hole?
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
it's definitely my tailbone not my arsehole
Quote by yellowfrizbee

Quote by Pinky19

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777