Ok so last night this girl came over and its a known fact that she used to like me, I dont know if she still does, but anyways she came over and wanted me to teach her how to play guitar. so i taught her a few chords and such, and then my family went to bed. we were in my room, alone and she dint leave till like 12:45. i thought about making a move on her because i wasnt sure if she wanted me to and if that is whay she stayed so late but i didnt because id rather just stay friends with her. i like her alot but as more of a really good freind. so should i have made a move on her?

yea i know this probably belongs in the realtionship thread or something, and im sorry for the long post

*prepares for several rape comments*

thanks for any help
^I S*** you not compadre!

Quote by Explorerpro
You Sir, Are Made Of Win.

Quote by El Hilliaro
Wow TS, this is a seriously great, original idea.

Anyway, I'm off, for some reason I have the strongest urge to listen to The Ramones.
Yes.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
You are very, very stupid.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Yes.
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred