I'm planning on getting a guitar and paying monthly til I pay it off. How long will it take for the actual guitar to get to my house?
should take no more than a week. When they sent me my amp it took about that long. When they sent me my fuzz pedal it took 2 days, but they had just sent me an empty box -_- They re-sent it thought and it should come today !
the bass that I ordered from them took about two months, but it was backordered.

usually it should be no more than two weeks.
Took a couple of days for some picks, so not too long. Probably comes quicker if you order something bigger...

They also give you a tracking number which sometimes is or is not compatible with one of the shipping companies that allow for tracking status.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Musicians friend are VERY good with shipping. I use them all the time when getting music related stuff.
Time Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year