aight if u had idk some mega sponsor that gave u ur dream setup what would u get?
U get a guitar/bass, amp, Some recording stuff, etc.

Mine would be a A 59 Les Paul, a big ass Marshall Amp, A Digitech RP500 Multi-Effects pedal, and a recording studio in NYC to put it all in
unplugged ftw
Taylor 614ce acoustic guitar.
Any kind of concert grand piano.
Stradivarius.
Selmer gold tenor saxophone.

Let fly.
Quote by gtarhro123
aight if u had idk some mega sponsor that gave u ur dream setup what would u get?
U get a guitar/bass, amp, Some recording stuff, etc.

Mine would be a A 59 Les Paul, a big ass Marshall Amp, A Digitech RP500 Multi-Effects pedal, and a recording studio in NYC to put it all in

if you could have anything you wanted, why wouldn't you get real effects, instead of a multi-fx.
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
ESP Custom (Bepoke of course)
Line 6 DL4
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
I actually did a thread with this exact same premis, but I'll let it slide

Mine would be 4 guitars: My Gibson SG 61 Reissue, a Maple Fretboard strat, a Gibson EDS-1275, and a Jackson RR24.

The signal path would be from the guitar into a Dime Crybaby from hell, then into a boss TU tuner, then a line splitter. The first line would go into my micro POG, then into an MXR stereo chorus, going stereo into two 50 watt Marshall JCM 800's, with a Line 6 DL4 in the effects loop.

The second line from the line splitter would go into a different MXR stereo chorus, pluged into a fender 100 watt 2x12 blackface for cleans.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
srry ill use it next time and i use every toher ime but the one time i didnt some one made it

*crys in corner*
unplugged ftw