Hi....

The other day I was trying to write down all movies/documentaries about rock n roll
that I could think of ..here's all I could think of ....so go on and any other ones
you can think of ....

Almost famous

Rockstar

That thing you do

Airheads

The decline of the western civilization II - The metal years

Heavy - The story of metal

The Doors

Wayne's World

Metal - A headbanger's journey

This is Spinal Tap

Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny

The School Of Rock
The Ruttles!
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Across the Universe
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
the first ever real documentary was filmed in england about a band called the Kursaal flyers in the early 70's

i cant remember the name but it was my guitar teachers band lol it pretty funny, beats spinal tp anyway....

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Isn't there that one about metal fans in a car park before a gig? Can't remember the name...

And there's the one about heavy metal in Baghdad too.
Quote by Heavens_To_Hell
Isn't there that one about metal fans in a car park before a gig? Can't remember the name...

And there's the one about heavy metal in Baghdad too.

yeah its about Judas Priest or something

metal in baghdad is awesome

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I remember seeing one called the Seven Stages of Rock or something like that. It basically went from 50s music through the late 90s and early 00s I think. It's been a while since I saw it.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
that christian documentary posted on here a couple of weeks ago on how all rock music is possed by satan

it was totally metal
Shit, I can't remember the name, but it's about the Punk and Hardcore movements of the seventies and eighties.
american Hardcore, Another State Of Mind, Give Em The Boot, Minor Threat At The 930 Club
End of Innocence with Nightwish
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by nick dixon
Wtf?, No Spinal Tap?

Hi....

The other day I was trying to write down all movies/documentaries about rock n roll
that I could think of ..here's all I could think of ....so go on and any other ones
you can think of ....

Almost famous

Rockstar

That thing you do

Airheads

The decline of the western civilization II - The metal years

Heavy - The story of metal

The Doors

Wayne's World

Metal - A headbanger's journey

This is Spinal Tap

Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny

The School Of Rock

Yep.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Hysteria: The Def Leppard Story
Your opinion is just that, YOUR opinion. It doesn't make you right. It doesn't make you better. It doesn't make you god. Everyone has their own view and that view is neither right or wrong.

Ignorance destroys music.
Quote by Heavens_To_Hell

Heavy Metal Parking Lot
i think tenacious d in the pick of destiny counts. spinal tap was the best though, so many memorable lines in that movie
Quote by Colgate Total
Yep.

ah, so there was...

how about "The Kids Are Alright", one of the first rock band doumenteries about The Who
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass