Well, I write these short little stories for this health fad group in my town. They basically try and get kids to get active rather than sit at home and play Halo. Which is ironic, since I'm not very active.

Anyway, they get me to write these fictitious stories on things that are very possible from not being active, staying clean, or not eating healthy, etc. I've written one so far, which has worked, it was about vitamin deficiency (which is in my profile if anyone wants to read it), and it freaked some kids out.

I want to do one on not brushing teeth, and drinking too much soft drinks. However, I don't want it to be like the millions of other stories like "your teeth will fall out." I want it to be really extreme, but still in the realm of possibility. However, I really don't know much other than your teeth falling out. I was thinking of something like your bleeding gums getting some kind of infection, but I'm not sure.

Any ideas?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
You could always write about the horrible root canals and rotting teeth that cause pain on a constant basis. That should scare some kids.
Your opinion is just that, YOUR opinion. It doesn't make you right. It doesn't make you better. It doesn't make you god. Everyone has their own view and that view is neither right or wrong.

Ignorance destroys music.
your teeth can get infected and you can get more than 6 teeth pulled in one visit to the dentist
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by scream_it
You could always write about the horrible root canals and rotting teeth that cause pain on a constant basis. That should scare some kids.

A root canal can scare anyone. :/
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
If you drink too many soft drinks it not only ruins your teeth but it screws up your body too. My housemate drinks about 10 cans of coke a day, he now has to pay £450 for dental work and he's dependent on the caffeine.

Whatever you do, make sure you do your research properly, don't make it into propaganda!
Have batman involved in some way
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I drink tons of pepsi, brush twice a day and have teeth whiter than your man juice.

I also play lots of Halo and I'm still skinny and fit.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Tell the story if little Timmy cartwright, the coke addict who's soft drink addictions land him in with Coke dealers, Al-Qaeda and eventually the police.
He is locked away for life for a crime he didn't commit where he is brutally raped, sodomized and mentally scarred.
He is moved to a mental institute where he lives to a miserable old age, pissing his pants every morning and having someone feed him lunch through a straw, while he has to watch every single one of his teeth drop out before his eyes, helpless and delusional, suffering in silence.

He hangs himself with his own necktie.
just show em the big book of british smiles
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by InvaderTSN
Is he a masochist?

Hahahaha I have no idea. I'll be sure to ask him and get back to you on that.
scurvey?

or say that not brushing your teeth gives you super aids
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Re-write Go Ask Alice, except with candy.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!