Today was, I think the 3rd day of school. I saw something really funny today.

I ate really fast at lunch and I didn't feel like sticking around. So I left the cafiteria pretty early. I went to the waterfountian to get a drink and there was a freshman there, but he wasn't getting a drink. I caught him in the act of washing his hands in the waterfountian, with soap.

I said, "you know we have a bathroom for that type of thing", and he shot me this look like Id caught him just yanking there.

Why he would choose the water fountian is beyond me.
Quote by Colgate Total
1. Just pick while holding the trem.

2. Start lifting weights, son.
probably an alien
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
Quote by gnomieowns
like a bar of soap?

what a retard.

No there wasn't a bar which means he must have gone into the bathroom, gotten the the soap, and carried it in cupped hands to the waterfountian.
Quote by Colgate Total

lol dont people know about those little bottles of hand sanitizer?
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by IamGod 666
No there wasn't a bar which means he must have gone into the bathroom, gotten the the soap, and carried it in cupped hands to the waterfountian.

...Why couldn't he stay in the bathroom?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by cheez1492
probably an alien

i agree. you should stalk him to prove aliens exist
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Quote by slash4114
lol dont people know about those little bottles of hand sanitizer?

Nope there were soap suds

Quote by Originally Posted by rigiddigits

Lol, what are you the hall monitor? That's about the least serious offence I could ever think of!

Its weird. Out of all the sinks in the school he chose the drinking fountian. He obviously took precautions, so its wtf.
Quote by Colgate Total

Quote by IamGod 666
Nope there were soap suds

i was talking about that weird kid, not you XD
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

lol
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Line 6 spyder hd75 halfstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
Quote by IamGod 666
Today was, I think the 3rd day of school. I saw something really funny today.

I ate really fast at lunch and I didn't feel like sticking around. So I left the cafiteria pretty early. I went to the waterfountian to get a drink and there was a freshman there, but he wasn't getting a drink. I caught him in the act of washing his hands in the waterfountian, with soap.

I said, "you know we have a bathroom for that type of thing", and he shot me this look like Id caught him just yanking there.

Why he would choose the water fountian is beyond me.

Conclusion- You think way too much about things that don't matter.
maybe there was a rapist in the bathroom?
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
i'm gonna do that the first day of school just to see people's wtf? faces.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON