well, im playing with an ltd kirk hammet guitar (kh-202) and it has a licensed floyd rose, but when i use it to try andd squeel and do the dimebag sound(like every other guitarist out there lol) it goes out of tune real easy and im wondering is it something im doing wrong?
im pretty sure with all tremolo bars (including OFR and kahler)

when you do a drastic dive bomb you have to physically move the tremolo bar back into its original place, therefore making the tuning go back into its original state.

Im not 100% sure about this (correct me if im wrong) but, I saw it in some kahler vs. floyd rose video on youtube though

After you divebomb (what you call the dimebag sound), do you just let go? if you do that might be the problem

try that out.
Last edited by GuitaristTrue at Aug 21, 2008,
Quote by GuitaristTrue
im pretty sure with all tremolo bars (including OFR and kahler)

when you do a drastic dive bomb you have to physically move the tremolo bar back into its original place, therefore making the tuning go out

Im not 100% sure about this, I saw it in some kahler vs. floyd rose video on youtube though

After you divebomb (what you call the dimebag sound), do you just let go? if you do that might be the problem

try that out.

that sounds pretty convincing.