I searched, googled, and didn't think this should go in the gamng thread as it's not about games, rather consoles. Anyway, I downloaded some videos, converted them to WMV format (as they should be), and put them on my memory stick (Which I finally found) and I can't get them to play on my Xbox. I remember that I did this once before, I downloaded an episode of The Mighty Boosh and went through the exact same process, the only difference being, it actually worked that time. So UG: What am I doing wrong?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
I searched, googled, and didn't think this should go in the gamng thread as it's not about games, rather consoles. Anyway, I downloaded some videos, converted them to WMV format (as they should be), and put them on my memory stick (Which I finally found) and I can't get them to play on my Xbox. I remember that I did this once before, I downloaded an episode of The Mighty Boosh and went through the exact same process, the only difference being, it actually worked that time. So UG: What am I doing wrong?

Doesn't matter they're all console/gaming nerds. They can fix any problem you have
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Is the xbox on?

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD

Well if you aint even clever enough to know where to ask this, we can't really expect much ey?
i've had this problem a few times but settled with playing them on my comp / dvd player...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by CTFOD

Um try another format, even though WMV should work. Or just have ur xbox read the file from your pc