yeah its just soooo on sale its hard to pass up i guess. lists at 310 and is only 185 now
no dont get....its terrible..
horrible bridge nd tuners
...signature...
Not great. Look at places other than Sweetwater. Save up a bit, around $250 or so, and get a Vintage Modern Squier or a better Epi. They will last much longer, and will be made of real wood, not plywood, which will be better for modding later on.
hmm... yeah i can save up some more first. just was curious since the epiphone was on sale. guess ill hold off for a bit. im about to move anyways, so i might as well wait so i can ship to my new address. thanks for the tips guys!
oh and i forgot to mention that im a lefty. a bit trickier to find guitars for me, sadly
well im not just starting out guitar. i have had an accoustic electric for a little more than a year now. im just looking for my first electric guitar
Well, what's your budget? If you can go high up then maybe a Fender MIM Strat, which doesn't cost a lot.

And what style of music, the Strat won't do heavy metal.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by qotsa1998
Not great. Look at places other than Sweetwater. Save up a bit, around $250 or so, and get a Vintage Modern Squier or a better Epi. They will last much longer, and will be made of real wood, not plywood, which will be better for modding later on.

Plywood.
List price to dealer price isn't a sale. It's not even on sale. It's not even cheaper then the normal price at MF, so don't let difference from list price to what they'll give it to you for.