its been used for about 3 months now, sounds pefect, only has a few blemishes. im selling it for $330, $375 with the case (the case is really good and in perfect condition, retails for $100)

if anyone is interested, PM me and ill send pics. i live near detroit, MI. if you cant pick it up, you'll have to pay shipping
Color?
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
white with gold hardware. im selling cheap because its used. guitar center sells it used for 430. so basically im selling it $100 cheaper then guitar center, so that i can actually sell it soon because i really want to get a gibson sg, which i recently played and fell in love with. im selling the case $55 cheaper because hey, if your buying the guitar im gonna hook you up with the case cheap, even though its in perfect condition.
Quote by hunterd_67
thats cheap 4 a LP Custom, i thought they went for 600.00+ @ GC

He said they sell them USED at GC for $430.... but i agree, that IS pretty cheap. Whoever buys this things is lucky.
O O

___
I'm really interested in this, I have the money but I really need to decide on whether I want to spend it on this or not, it's so f***ing tempting though, but I'll get back to you on it.
Gear List

Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
its at my dads, im going there in a week to get it. ill take a lot of pics, and let you guys know. check back in a week
Sounds good, by then I should know what I'm gonna do. I definitely want this but I just don't know if I need another guitar, but we'll see, I'm trying to get rid of one right now anyways. So buying this is looking pretty good.
Gear List

Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
alright sorry for the delay but you know what, im gonna drop the price by $25. so anybody interested in the epiphone les paul custom plus hardshell case for $350? if so send me a message and ill send some pics
hey i know its kinda late, but i just found the thread, id like to see some pics if you still have it
"A woman is like a dresser, some man's always ramblin' through her drawers"--From Four Until Late--Robert Johnson