So I just bought my first pedal for $40 off a friend and I need help setting it up. Its a Behringer X V-Amp dealy and i can't get any sound out of it. (I know I'm a newb) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mattedit: Oh and I have a Washburn BD 12 amp.
Quote by campbell92
Here that kids, ants love cum.

Quote by Jaymz2K
I was about to suggest this. Listen to this man, he is wise and all-knowing.
Last edited by Mattman22255577 at Aug 21, 2008,
Wow he ripped you off. Sorry dude.
Proud owner of:
1981 Carvin X100B
1987 Strat Plus w/ DiMarzios
BBE Main Squeeze
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-7
Morley Mark Tremonti Power Wah
Put a (new) battery in the pedal or connect a power adapter. Then plug your guitar into the 'input' jack, and then plug the input of your amp (with a guitar cable again) into the 'output' of the pedal. The input and output should be labelled as that, or 'guitar' and 'amplifier'; it should be obvious which is which.

EDIT: Then turn your amp on and play!
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Oh and make sure the level isn't set on 0, some pedals use that as a volume but normally on the delay it'll be delay volume.
Proud owner of:
1981 Carvin X100B
1987 Strat Plus w/ DiMarzios
BBE Main Squeeze
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-7
Morley Mark Tremonti Power Wah
So ill-fitted is that second quote line in your signature :P.

In all seriousness I can only say plug your cables in different ways until something works (turn all the knobs at ten also), if nothin' works your pedal is a dud. Oh, don't forget the battery, preferably still working, if you like it go buy an adaptor at your local electronic store, normally 200ma & (with the corresponding +o-), it'll cost 20 bucks less than one of those 25 $ boss or anything ****s, and 5 $ is very overpriced still, I paid 6 $ for two at mine.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth