Worth it? 425 buck guitar.. for 200 on musicians friend... Pro's and Con's before i even Consider about getting because some people tell me their crap others say the best thing in the world... need opinion... Btw i am looking for a bulky-ish heavy huge guitar o.o
If you're looking for a good metal guitar, dont buy that Warlock. Buy a cheap Dean or Ibanez RG.

Edit: Or try a cheap Jackson Dinky.
no. it has the br00tal look but they're ****house. i remember playing one when i was just starting to learn and i hated it, because it had terrible action and i wasnt good enough to compensate for it.

for ur budget i would rather buy an epiphone special II. and even then i'd hate that.
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
Bc riches are verry decent guitars but you can easily get something more worth your money like Dimebag Bill said.
Quote by neilap
Worth it? 425 buck guitar.. for 200 on musicians friend... Pro's and Con's before i even Consider about getting because some people tell me their crap others say the best thing in the world... need opinion... Btw i am looking for a bulky-ish heavy huge guitar o.o
My bad... go with a cheap dean ML
Jackson JS series guitar, you won't beat them at that price
ohai little sig.