Someone posted a great link a while back (link to an ebay seller) who was selling Tiny Terror clones that had a list of like 10 improvements over the real Orange ones. They came without a housing, just bare amps for $389.00 US. I had that link for a while, & somehow lost it (of course, now that I'm ready to buy one!). Google is no help. Does anyone out there still have that link or any info? Any help would be much appreciated !
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
$389?

sexy deal, i want in on this
Gear:
.Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster
.Peavey Classic 30
.Xotic BB Preamp
.MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
.Vox V847A Wah
.Boss RC-2 Loop Station
.Washburn WI-24 (first guitar )
<_<
>_>

must find, anyone who has this, GIVEZ IT TO MEHZ!!!
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
Last edited by Ryohazuki at Aug 21, 2008,
Quote by Ryohazuki
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=170215154087&Category=10171&_trksid=p3907.m29#ebayphotohosting

This exact one? there is a search bar for a reason you know, thats how I found it, maybe you should do the same next time. :O

You could try not being a rude to him, he has alot of experience with higher end amps y'know.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
You could try not being a rude to him, he has alot of experience with higher end amps y'know.

Sorry if I came out like a douche but that's not what im trying to do. and if he has alot more experience he should know to use the search bar then, am i wrong? Besides i posted the info he was looking for i was just giving advice for next time.
GEAR:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
Last edited by Ryohazuki at Aug 21, 2008,
Quote by Ryohazuki
Sorry if I came out like a douche but that's not what im trying to do. and if he has alot more experience he should know to use the search bar then, am i wrong? Besides i posted the info he was looking for i was just giving advice for next time.

gtfo
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Quote by danyellenik
gtfo

lol k you're not adding anything to the thread at all.
GEAR:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
Quote by Ryohazuki
lol k you're not adding anything to the thread at all.

well how about i start?

These clones look interesting, hopefully someone can find a link to a newer auction that hasn't ended
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Quote by danyellenik
well how about i start?

These clones look interesting, hopefully someone can find a link to a newer auction that hasn't ended

if you go to the links I posted you can find a bunch of info on the guy who sells them and videos of his amp. his name is ontariomaximus and he also makes custom amps for people for around 400 each but apparently his wiring isn't very safe.
GEAR:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
He has nothing for sale at the moment unfortunately. But, seeing as though he builds them it probably wouldnt be hard to contact him and ask for a quote on the amp and then buy one if you like.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by danyellenik
well how about i start?

anyway can we turn over a new leaf? as I said before im sorry wasn't trying to be a douche and you kind of came out of no where to tell me to gtfo.
GEAR:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
Quote by (Metal)lica
Those other 2 links weren't they're before you edited them after people started argueing, im sorry, but dont be a smart-ass

wow seriously what is wrong with you people? Who cares if they weren't there? it doesn't matter I edited and put them there for people to see them if they were interested. You don't have to be an ass about it.
GEAR:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
im reporting you guys.
and i also am interested in this. i, going to try and contact him to see if he is still selling some, or if he will sell some.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by Ryohazuki

Just got back from picking up dog poop & mowing the lawn .
Thanks for the info! Yes, that is the one, but after the wiring comment, I'll have to research further. The guy has a lot of positive feedback, so I'd probably risk $389.00 plus an extra $10.00 for a fire extinguisher, just in case.
One more thing, though, Ryohazuki. While I do appreciate your help, I need to tell you-I'm not so great with computers , as many UG'ers know, but I DO know my sh!t about a LOT of high end gear, & really don't need to be talked down to like I'm some kind of f#@king dipsh!t. Think about it next time before you rip on someone. I'm sure I could offer you MUCH more help than you could ever offer me.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Quote by riffhog
Just got back from picking up dog poop & mowing the lawn .
Thanks for the info! Yes, that is the one, but after the wiring comment, I'll have to research further. The guy has a lot of positive feedback, so I'd probably risk $389.00 plus an extra $10.00 for a fire extinguisher, just in case.
One more thing, though, Ryohazuki. While I do appreciate your help, I need to tell you-I'm not so great with computers , as many UG'ers know, but I DO know my sh!t about a LOT of high end gear, & really don't need to be talked down to like I'm some kind of f#@king dipsh!t. Think about it next time before you rip on someone. I'm sure I could offer you MUCH more help than you could ever offer me.

Holy crap seriously is everyone on their period today? I clearly said i was sorry and not trying to come out like a douche. I wasn't trying to rip on you just giving you advice for next time like seriously read through the thread before you jump to conclusions you posted back like an hour later and alot happened.
GEAR:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
Quote by Ryohazuki
Holy crap seriously is everyone on their period today? I clearly said i was sorry and not trying to come out like a douche. I wasn't trying to rip on you just giving you advice for next time like seriously read through the thread before you jump to conclusions you posted back like an hour later and alot happened.

Your apology is the only reason I didn't totally rip on YOU. I think that of all people, I would have the right to respond to your posts, & now you think I'm out of line? You think I'm f#@king stupid, & didn't read the posts? Come on, man. You can't un-ring the bell, pal.
I say we just let it all go at this point. We can still be friends. I really DO appreciate your help, but just realize that not everyone is going to be as good or resourceful as you on the computer, & there's going to be things you know a lot about, but use your knowledge to be helpful, & hold off on the wise-cracks unless someone's REALLY being retarded, OK?
Peace, mang!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

F**k this f**k that cant you say something without cursing and being civil? seriously. It's not my fault I said something and you took it the wrong way. it's the way I am. Theres no reason to be overly sensitive. It's really stupid.
GEAR:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
way to overextend an argument... you've said sorry, TS has even said "we can still be friends"...

just quit it, live on, stop the arguing
Gear:
.Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster
.Peavey Classic 30
.Xotic BB Preamp
.MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
.Vox V847A Wah
.Boss RC-2 Loop Station
.Washburn WI-24 (first guitar )
Quote by Ryohazuki
F**k this f**k that cant you say something without cursing and being civil? seriously. It's not my fault I said something and you took it the wrong way. it's the way I am. Theres no reason to be overly sensitive. It's really stupid.

Who's being overly sensitive here? I really don't give a rat's ass what you think or do. I tried to be nice about this, but I'm done. You're hopeless. You act like a condescending prick, & then tell me I took it the wrong way? IT IS your fault in this case that I took it the way I did. Did you happen to notice that several other people seemed to take it "the wrong way"? You're the problem here. Do everyone a favor, & find another forum to be a prick on. We don't need or want you here.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

Quote by Highwaytohell
you think he would have just shut up by now...

go ahead keep going
GEAR:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
Quote by Ryohazuki
go ahead keep going

wow, just look at your profile. You're occupation says: undercover gay lord...

nuff said

GTFO, go join harmony central or something
go pick some fights over NOTHING there, riffhog knows his gear, don't diss him

EDIT: I wonder if you can put this in like a champ head case? from weber? or something
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Last edited by danyellenik at Aug 21, 2008,
Shut up guys. Honestly.

seriously 400 for a tiny terror ? how many watts? Can i just make a custom box for the amp ?

Thats ****ing interest me.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Quote by danyellenik
wow, just look at your profile. You're occupation says: undercover gay lord...

nuff said

GTFO, go join harmony central or something
go pick some fights over NOTHING there, riffhog knows his gear, don't diss him

EDIT: I wonder if you can put this in like a champ head case? from weber? or something

WOW WHAT THE HECK does him knowing his gear have to do with USING THE SEARCH BAR. You gtfo because you're really stupid I never dissed him in the first place but you guys obviously either all love eachother or something that you're all up on eachother seriously. Oh yeah my profile says undercover gay lord boo hoo i must really be gay!
GEAR:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
Quote by Hcmanu
Shut up guys. Honestly.

seriously 400 for a tiny terror ? how many watts? Can i just make a custom box for the amp ?

Thats ****ing interest me.

i think its 18 watts dude he hand makes the amps himself and you give him the specs i guess you want. the dude does it for like 400 i believe. as for the box you can make your own or use a valve junior head cover.
GEAR:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
Quote by Ryohazuki
i think its 18 watts dude he hand makes the amps himself and you give him the specs i guess you want. the dude does it for like 400 i believe. as for the box you can make your own or use a valve junior head cover.

uea but buying a valve junio head + the amp come to like 700 ?

I swear if you guys dont shut the **** up ill report your asses.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Quote by Hcmanu
uea but buying a valve junio head + the amp come to like 700 ?

I swear if you guys dont shut the **** up ill report your asses.

true true i meant like if you previously own a valve junior you can use the head case. but like i said before the wiring apparently isn't very great he uses point to point wiring but its done very sloppy.
GEAR:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
^^Scary.

Alright, listen here please. Riffhog knows his stuff and helps out lots of people here, me included. He does so in a respectful manner and doesn't give anyone **** unless he gets it. Not to say that he shouldn't have used the searchbar, but usually that is reserved for when people ask a question that has been asked 2534633 times. It's not that big of a deal anyways. I am pretty sure that this is quite a unique question.

Riffhog, sorry I don't know any info about this, but now it's got me interested.

Ryohazuki, no hard feelings hopefully.

You guys need to stop ripping on Ryohazuki...

seriously.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by acdcrocks0323
^^Scary.

Alright, listen here please. Riffhog knows his stuff and helps out lots of people here, me included. He does so in a respectful manner and doesn't give anyone **** unless he gets it. Not to say that he shouldn't have used the searchbar, but usually that is reserved for when people ask a question that has been asked 2534633 times. It's not that big of a deal anyways. I am pretty sure that this is quite a unique question.

Riffhog, sorry I don't know any info about this, but now it's got me interested.

Ryohazuki, no hard feelings hopefully.

no hard feelings at all the only reason why i suggested the search bar was because he said he saw the link here before.

but anyway you can contact the dude on ebay or youtube.
GEAR:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator