Hi, my brother is going to learn the guitar. What guitar would you recommend him? he will be playing a roland cube 30 and the the guitar should be 250-350 EUROS.
What guitar should he get? He knows nothing, so i'm helping him but i don't really know what he should get either. I've haven't heard good things about squires but i wouldn't know what else in that price range.
PSN name = Barmanation
esp,shecter,or bc rich, they r nice and can be cheap but do not get fender or gibson or any of there knock off brands they suck
You cannot go wrong with a Yamaha Pacifica; cheap but you get much more than you pay for
Quote by ozzfest96
esp,shecter,or bc rich, they r nice and can be cheap but do not get fender or gibson or any of there knock off brands they suck

Shush you, not everyone wants to play uber-heavy-drop-Z-metal now, do they?

You should try the Classic Vibe Tele or a Yahama Pacifica like the guy above me said.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by ozzfest96

Lol.

Fender doesn't suck. Gibson doesn't either, albeit the over pricing.

Squiers and Epiphones are nice too.

I'm trying to think here... how much is 350 euros in dollars?

I'd say Fender MIM HSS Strat if possible. Go used if you must.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
Quote by ozzfest96
but do not get fender or gibson or any of there knock off brands they suck

Lol!!!!
Quote by ozzfest96

i'd get an epiphone or squire over a bc rich or low end shecters or esp's anyday.
PSN name = Barmanation