I'm a huge fan of the band Nightmare and i'd like to purchase one of their signature guitars one day, an ESP sho-ryu-ken but they cost about $5000

There is a Grassroot version of the guitar which is about $800 iirc
but im worried about how it would sound since i heard that grassroots have bad sound and pickups.

Also how are they compared to other guitars?
you posted this same thing on gamefaqs didn't you?
They are comparable to ltds just change the stock pickups to what ever the nightmare guys use.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
nightmare is WIN.

never hearda Grassroots though =/ link?
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
http://www.espguitars.co.jp/index2.html

you can find grassroots on the side.
it's made by ESP and i think it still has good quality.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
is there an edwards version? if so, i'd go with that. grassroots are meant to be alright, but they aren't meant to be as nice as edwards (they aren't made in japan)- $800 should buy you a non-signature edwards if you're in the USA (so you won't get hit with customs)... i'd personally rather have a nicer guitar even if it's not a signature model, but it's up to you, of course.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
allright thanks guys. and yea i did post the same thing on gamefaqs. doesnt hurt to have different resources and help
Wow, some of those ESP signatures for the Japanese guys are pretty insane...
crazy talking animals