i am writing the best song i have ever written.
and now, i feel a moment of triumph.

usually, when such a feeling comes over me, i run to the top of the nearest hill and shout my name.
however, it is raining.

so what does the pit do in their moment of triumph?
looking into your eyes
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I criticize songs that people just wrote.

I also like to save, put my gameboy down, crack my knuckles, and check off the Gym Leader I just defeated in my Player's Guide.
Think about how great I am. This is all.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Why I go to the graveyard, find the freshest corpse and make an evening out of it, sure some of the waiters at the restaurant are uptight about it but they get over it.
Quote by TheRomantics
Have promiscuous sex with Rosie O Donnell.

your sir are a God among men or just mentally sane challenged.
either way thats one thing i wouldnt touch fore a million dollars
Quote by caskettheclown
your sir are a God among men or just mentally sane challenged.
either way thats one thing i wouldnt touch fore a million dollars

How about a million and one dollars?
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=1332438404

The band used to be called G.P.I. They changed the name on me. The bastards. Now it's a part of XIN Projekt, my own band. The song's called Anthem For Doomed Youth. Try and ignore the vocals. That's the best thing I've ever written. If you like it then fine. If you don't, then you don't. Up to you.
Quote by caskettheclown
if i can wear a radiation suit then yes

Just imagine her second pair of lips . . .
Bring Captain Ahab and a crew of burly pirates, that will take care of the Kraken! Then you bring surgical gloves and BOOM! You are good to go. I'm not promising you will make it out alive though.
If all misfortunes were laid in one common heap whence everyone must take an equal portion, most people would be contented to take their own and depart.
-Socrates-
Quote by OneTrueCause
Bring Captain Ahab and a crew of burly pirates, that will take care of the Kraken! Then you bring surgical gloves and BOOM! You are good to go. I'm not promising you will make it out alive though.

That's only one of the creatures stored in her treasury. There may be thousands.
My brother was being his typical piece of shit know-it-all self with an ASSUMPTION. He was going off on me trying to make me feel like a retard because he asked if I thought MLB players were on the olympic team and I said "I would assume so" in a neutral tone. He spouted on about how the teams would never let their players go during season and blah blah blah in the most arrogant/demeaning tone he could. I figured the stupid cocky asshole was wrong as usual so I did a little research and I was right. I spent a lot of time that day parading around making him feel like the retarded asshole he is. This happens at least monthly though, he never learns.

Anywho, my triumphs are mostly others (cocky folk) failures and then my celebration of them.