Well, I got a peavey vk112 and the sound on the pinch harmonics I'm doing it on is weak sounding.
I was wondering, what can I do to surpass that. Replace the stock speaker? Replace tubes? New pedal? New Pickups?

My technique to do pinch harmonics is not effecting them. I tried them on my Roland and it sound full and rich. What can I do?

Thanks
Last edited by life_777 at Aug 21, 2008,
pinch right over the back end of your neck pup
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
Quote by Demonikk
Boost the treble and gain on the amp

I'm playing with my metal muff in the clean channel. Both the metal muff side and overdrive/distortion channel on the peavey are weak pinch harmonics.
Any other clues?
you probably have less gain on you're amp, pinch harmonics sound better with lots of gain.
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American 52 Telecaster RI
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Tanglewood Acoustic
Fender F-80-12
Various Pedals
Orange Rockerverb 50 Head
Orange Cabinets
Quote by jordy-77
you probably have less gain on you're amp, pinch harmonics sound better with lots of gain.

How do I boost the gain up?
Quote by mcrfobtai
Get an Od.

I was wondering can you put and od and boost a metal muff pedal along with it? Or what?
I don't get the point of using a Metal Muff with a VK... most VK users say "oh the distortion is awesome for metal blah blah blah".
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
I don't get the point of using a Metal Muff with a VK... most VK users say "oh the distortion is awesome for metal blah blah blah".

Oh gosh no...They probably had to od or did something...Also, I luv your avatar. Im a fan of Rurouni Kenshin my self. That I am.
Quote by Dimebag Bill
Turn on the gain boost on the amp.

Umm...Im playing in the clean channel with the metal muff...
Quote by life_777
Umm...Im playing in the clean channel with the metal muff...

Well, try playing on the lead channel with the gain boost on and the gain all the way up and the treble all the up.
Quote by Dimebag Bill
Well, try playing on the lead channel with the gain boost on and the gain all the way up and the treble all the up.

I did, still thoughs harmonics are still weak...I personally think it's my amp or guitar pickups...
Quote by life_777
I did, still thoughs harmonics are still weak...I personally think it's my amp or guitar pickups...

Hmm, maybe. I played a valveking at guitar center and I played some harmonics. They sounded pretty good, but not amazing.
If they sounded good on your Cube, I doubt it's the guitar. If the only thing that has changed is your amp, then that appears that's the problem.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
its the pedal
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010