I'm sick of people dying..

The other day I bought a boxset of Clint Eastwood movies, ****ing best purchase I've ever made; A Fistful Of Dollars, A Few Dollars More and The Good The Bad And The Ugly all in the same box.

So I watched them all... As you do and I can see why The Good The Bad And The Ugly was voted the 5th best film of all time, So I told a couple of mates, one ignorant little prick almost got his face punched in because he was trying to pay me out for liking Clint Eastwood without him even seeing any of them.

But yeah I finished watching the movies... And I got really depressed.... I mean these 3 movies were ****ing amazing, anyone who hasn't seen them, please for your own sake, go watch em'. But I got depressed because I know there won't be anymore like it... Sure he made a couple more spaghetti westerns, but I now own them all. Because Clint Is now what?, 87? Theres no way he'll ever be able to do/look as ****ing awesome in a western like that again, and it saddens me.

So i was feeling all **** so I thought I would go listen to some music to cheer myself up, So I listened to my favourite band outside of the metal genre; The Jeff Healey Band and it worked for a while... (go listen to him aswell) But then I realized as good as he is, there will never be anymore of it, He has past away now from cancer at 41, which made me feel worse...

OK then, Ill listen to some comedy to cheer me up! My favourite comedian, Mitch Hedburg died of a heart/drug problem in 2005, never be any more of his awesome one liners...

I'll have another try, my second favourite comedian, George Carlin... He died this year of heart failure. No more of his unbelievable take on the world, using what we take as the norm and making fun at it.

So now I'm sitting here... Feeling like ****;
NO more awesome Clint Eastwood westerns.
NO more beautiful music by Jeff Healey
NO more hilarious one liners by MItch Hedburg
NO more wonderful observation humour by George Carlin.

Never again, thats all they'll ever do... No more..

D= Cheer me up pit?
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Last edited by RaNdoM-FeLiX at Aug 21, 2008,
dude, grow up one day you will be that old guy also lifes a bitch deal with it, the world doesnt revolve around you.
I guess the only thing left to do is stick a carrot up your arse, ride your garage over to the jello lake and drown yourself.
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
I'm sick of people dying..

The other day I bought a boxset of Clint Eastwood movies, ****ing best purchase I've ever made; A Fistful Of Dollars, A Few Dollars More and The Good The Bad And The Ugly all in the same box.

So I watched them all... As you do and I can see why The Good The Bad And The Ugly was voted the 5th best film of all time, So I told a couple of mates, one ignorant little prick almost got his face punched in because he was trying to pay me out for liking Clint Eastwood without him even seeing any of them.

But yeah I finished watching the movies... And I got really depressed.... I mean these 3 movies were ****ing amazing, anyone who hasn't seen them, please for your own sake, go watch em'. But I got depressed because I know there won't be anymore like it... Sure he made a couple more spaghetti westerns, but I now own them all. Because Clint Is now what?, 87? Theres no way he'll ever be able to do/look as ****ing awesome in a western like that again, and it saddens me.

So i was feeling all **** so I thought I would go listen to some music to cheer myself up, So I listened to my favourite band outside of the metal genre; The Jeff Healey Band and it worked for a while... (go listen to him aswell) But then I realized as good as he is, there will never be anymore of it, He has past away now from cancer at 41, which made me feel worse...

OK then, Ill listen to some comedy to cheer me up! My favourite comedian, Mitch Hedburg died of a heart/drug problem in 2005, never be any more of his awesome one liners...

I'll have another try, my second favourite comedian, George Carlin... He died this year of heart failure. No more of his unbelievable take on the world, using what we take as the norm and making fun at it.

So now I'm sitting here... Feeling like ****;
NO more awesome Clint Eastwood westerns.
NO more beautiful music by Jeff Healey
NO more hilarious one liners by MItch Hedburg
NO more wonderful observation humour by George Carlin.

Never again, thats all they'll ever do... No more..

D= Cheer me up pit?

If no one's gonna be out there making this great stuff anymore, then the door is wide open. Be the next great one.
Quote by convictionless
dude, grow up one day you will be that old guy also lifes a bitch deal with it, the world doesnt revolve around you.

Did you read that...? Or read it and get the wrong point?

I LOVE KENSAI
Don't cry because they're gone, smile because they were here. And to adapt a Klingon saying...

Let the memory of them sing in your blood.
Don't worry. Just think, one day you will die, then you won't have to worry about any of this stuff!
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
Did you read that...? Or read it and get the wrong point?

i kinda skimed it, from what i read, hes depressed cause clint eastwood and other people cant do what they were doing anymore cause there old. if im wrong im sorry im going through some rough **** right now and im trying to get my attention off it :\
I know how it must sound, but these guys are my favourites... They make me happy.

I know I have to just accept the reality of that people die and grow up... But I don't want them too... Its hard to accept something you truly don't want to happen.

Quote by convictionless
i kinda skimed it, from what i read, hes depressed cause clint eastwood and other people cant do what they were doing anymore cause there old. if im wrong im sorry im going through some rough **** right now and im trying to get my attention off it :\

Nah, that was pretty much it...

I LOVE KENSAI
Listen to all the advice Steve the Plank gives you... not because he is wise, but because his name is Steve the Plank
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Once a large amount of close people die, suddenly the relevance of these people's deaths shrinks. Enjoy it while you can.
I know how you feel man. Mitch and George were 2 of my favourite comedians to. To cheer me up i always listen to either bob marley or my favourite band DMB. Bob has been dead for a while now and a few days ago one of the main members of the dmb died and i cant get over it. So dont worry man your not the only one but i no what you mean when u say you realize everyone has to die but you dont want them to. I feel the exact same way.
Quote by Trefellin
TS, watch Unforgiven. It's just as good as the old ones but in a different way.

Yeah I've seen that, incredible movie to say the least.

Quote by JEP4
Once a large amount of close people die, suddenly the relevance of these people's deaths shrinks. Enjoy it while you can.

Umm... Pardon?

I LOVE KENSAI
I'm not sure if you know this and I'm sorry I have to be the one to tell you but.....

EVERYONE DIES
Quote by MV4824
Mayer is the man.. ONLY if he leaves his ****ty pop **** in the past he will be "great".

His blues trio is fecking incredible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzsEzD2fVwE

Some of his pop is meh, but most of it pushes the boundaries of "pop"
Quote by GerGuam
I'm not sure if you know this and I'm sorry I have to be the one to tell you but.....

EVERYONE DIES

Hey cock-wad, read the thread!

Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
I know how it must sound, but these guys are my favourites... They make me happy.

I know I have to just accept the reality of that people die and grow up... But I don't want them too... Its hard to accept something you truly don't want to happen.

I LOVE KENSAI
Man, You feel like **** because these people are dead?

Imagine How they feel, they're ****ing dead!
5 things:

1.) There are other good movies.

2.) There are other good bands.

3.) There are other good comedians.

4.) Everybody dies.

5.) Stop crying.
I'm a person.
bro, if the only thing you can find to be depressed about in the world is Clint Eastwood being old, you got another thing comin.
Quote by Steve The Plank
You know, there are other people in the world that are good actors or good musicians or good comedians.

exactly.
No more wonderful music by Jimi Hendrix
No more Bernie Mac, Charlton Heston, Heath Ledger, Johnny Carson, Rodney Dangerfield, John Ritter, Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, Sid Vicious, Cliff Burton.

Now how do you feel.
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE