I wouldn't watch that sequal...
Quote by Soadfan8
yeah its awesome. unless you get raped, which you will, so it wont be awesome
Quote by your_martyr
thats that motorcycle vampire movie right?

Yeah, the vamps do ride motorcycles in the begining, but it didnt reallyt have any signifigance to the movie.
the sequel is "the lost boys: the tribe" kinda cool kinda lame i never saw the original lost boys so yea
Quote by rcmaster0072002
the sequel is "the lost boys: the tribe" kinda cool kinda lame i never saw the original lost boys so yea

everyone has said the original was much much better then the new one. you should see it.
I thought the original was okay. Youre average 1980s cheesy horror movie (like everything else that came out during the 80s). The acting wasnt terriable but at times alittle corny. The plot was alittle stupid, but going along with it is half the fun of watching the movie.

all in all id say i give 5.5 stars out of 10. Maybe 6.

Good enough to make a sequal to? Id say no, but writers these days have ran out of ideas, and are just remaking older movies.
Great bit of cheesy 80s crap horror, the ultimate stuck-at-home-for-the-day movie.

Sequel? Boo-urns
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Strider7
Yeah, the vamps do ride motorcycles in the begining, but it didnt reallyt have any signifigance to the movie.

OOOoOOOOoooOOk! I love that movie !