I'm doing a research paper on lucid dreams and need to find some academic articles that talk about it. I looked on google (in the academic section) and found a couple, also, since I'm in Peru now so I need the info in spanish (which makes it even harder to find)...anyone knows some rearch engines that are specially for academic articles or .pdf files?
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Oh crap i used one last year but i cant remember it hang on ill search for it.

EDIT: try this one , the one i used you need password and they changed it but this was on that site.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Last edited by biga29 at Aug 21, 2008,
Quote by biga29
Oh crap i used one last year but i cant remember it hang on ill search for it.

EDIT: try this one , the one i used you need password and they changed it but this was on that site.

I think the link is wrong :/ it doesn't load
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Quote by blues-guitarist
I think the link is wrong :/ it doesn't load

well its a crappy site anyway. we used EBSCO but you need a pasword for that...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
are you in college? Colleges have databases through their librarys, check those out, those are your best bet ;-)
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Your local library databases are usually good for this kinda thing.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by The2abraxis
are you in college? Colleges have databases through their librarys, check those out, those are your best bet ;-)

Yes, it's for college but Im in an small Jesuit college in a thrid world country so eventhough it has a big library, they don't have anything on lucid dreaming
-Homer Simpson
Quote by blues-guitarist
Yes, it's for college but Im in an small Jesuit college in a thrid world country so eventhough it has a big library, they don't have anything on lucid dreaming

oh im talking about online databases. maybe they have access to such things as PsyInfo (a popular psychology online database).
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Quote by edwardthegreat5
Your local library databases are usually good for this kinda thing.

Already checked, they only have two books on lucid dreams which I already have (the magic of torrents lol)
-Homer Simpson
Lexis Nexis, Ebsco, Britanica online, JSTOR, IngentaConnect, El Compendex, FirstSearch, Inspec, Mergent Online, Project Muse
08' Fender MiA Strat
Fender Blues Junior
yay infotrac!!!

Cool...thanks, Im gonna look through all the sites copied and see if I find anything
-Homer Simpson
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
You could always ask me about Lucid Dreams...

I have them every night :P

Edit:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=838745

There you go.

Well, yea, but Im looking for some academic info right now, i already have a lot of info on different experiences and opinions (from the LD thread here and dreamviews.com)
-Homer Simpson
Quote by blues-guitarist
Well, yea, but Im looking for some academic info right now, i already have a lot of info on different experiences and opinions (from the LD thread here and dreamviews.com)

Oh...

Nevermind then.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
iTunes U?
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Oh...

Nevermind then.

wow, i just read your thread...it sounds really interesting, any updates from the social?
-Homer Simpson
Quote by blues-guitarist
wow, i just read your thread...it sounds really interesting, any updates from the social?

I thought I had updated it

They cannot explain what it is that I can produce with my brain, but they says the it's rather Freudian in nature, and that it would be worth to write a book on the subject.

Also, as someone pointed out in a comment on my profile, I think it would make a pretty cool song idea (instrumental kinda thing).
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.