honestly, what ****ing rule did i break? i'm trying to make threads to have a discussion on something and i come back from watching some tv and it's closed? no one reported it, everyone was being civil, so what's the problem? at least have the balls to tell me why you closed my thread.

*waits for this to get closed too*
Because I was the smartest American, and made the thread obsolete.

Honestly, though, I don't know why it was. I wasn't even here for it.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
It's not like you're owed an explanation, but PM a mod and they might give you one.

why shouldn't i be owed an explanation? it was an actual discussion and everyone was being civil. it wasn't spam and i wasn't breaking any rules, so why is it ok for someone to just close it without reason?
It was a stupid thread.

By deffinition the average American is of average intelligence for an American. Go get some stats and compare that to other countries average intelligence.

Logical enquiry isn't hard people.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
fascism? who knows? maybe it was just something that's been talked to death already. Although since i reckon the title is "american intelligence" it might be something new
Quote by DayTripper1967
why shouldn't i be owed an explanation? it was an actual discussion and everyone was being civil. it wasn't spam and i wasn't breaking any rules, so why is it ok for someone to just close it without reason?

Because the mods can pretty much do as they see fit, maybe? Just the way it goes.
i didn't even see the thread but i'm about 99.9% sure it was a thread full of "americanz are teh st00pidz!"
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by DayTripper1967
99% of the threads here are stupid. what's your point?

Not true. If that was the case, then those threads wouldn't be stupid, they'd be average for the Pit. And since we aren't allowed to link to any other forums, it would be safe to say that the Pit is it's own isolated system, and with nothing to compare the 'stupidity' of the threads to, then all we can do is assume that the so-called 'stupid' threads, are indeed average.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Quote by Waterboy799
i didn't even see the thread but i'm about 99.9% sure it was a thread full of "americanz are teh st00pidz!"

Pretty much, basically just idiotic stereotyping that Americans are idiots. The mods probably saw it was going to turn into a flame fest and closed it. There now why didn't you think of that instead of making a whole new thread? Damn, and to think I am an American and even I though of that.