I really need a new amp because right now I'm left with only my old bass amp and a crappy Boss distortion pedal. I play metal a lot and long story short I think this is the amp I want. Its pretty much maxing what I'm willing to pay for an amp at this point so basically I just want to hear what you guys have to say about. Any advice or warning or whatever will be appreciated.
Rhythm Harmony Melody
I have it it's my best amp. Hmm. what to say about it. I [play metal too it has a very good gain to it but when you turn the gain up it makes you sound sloppier than you really are. Clean is pretty good. Not much tone flexibility IMO. But overall a 7/10 very loud by the way.
Gear Wish list:

Gibson Custom Les Paul Left handed

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Gear Fund: 0/6000
its the worst amp ive ever played through. my school had it and i used it for 3 years in jazz band, it was awful. Line 6 spiders are leaps and bounds better, and my old fender fm65 killed it.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
it's nice for an ss practice amp, but for metal, HELL NO!! Save your cash and get a tube amp, SS just won't do...
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by chea_man
its the worst amp ive ever played through. my school had it and i used it for 3 years in jazz band, it was awful. Line 6 spiders are leaps and bounds better, and my old fender fm65 killed it.

i disagree, i used to have one before i sold it to raise more money for a classic 30... cleans are alright, a bit plain though... can't really get very tubey distortion (transtube isn't all that great), but for metal, it's acceptable at the least. you could try an AD30VT for $50 less, my friend has one and it handles metal pretty well
Gear:
.Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster
.Peavey Classic 30
.Xotic BB Preamp
.MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
.Vox V847A Wah
.Boss RC-2 Loop Station
.Washburn WI-24 (first guitar )
Get a vyper instead
Gear:

07 Gibson LP Vintage Mahogany
90-91 Fender MIJ '62 Reissue Strat