Ok guys, so, im in the market for a new guitar. My playing style is Basically Metalcore, or just plain metal for those who don't know the Genre. I know theres a $200 difference, but the price does not matter. I simply want to know which one is better for my style, better overall, etc, etc.

Heres what i've narrowed it down to:

Schecter Damien-7:
http://www.schecterguitars.com/index.asp

ESP LTD EC-500 (The Top White one):
http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_ec.html

But one thing to think about. I already own two 6-stringers,A Jackson KVX10 King V, and a Samick SG, Both of which are very good guitars (Including the Samick) So, I leaning more towards the Schecter, but i figured I'd see what some of you had to say first.

Thanks Guys

(BTW, first post!! Yeah!!)
what's wrong with six strings? you're gonna play metalcore on a seven-stringer? who the hell does that? i'd just sell the samick and buy an amp. of those two i say the ltd almost purely becuase i hate schecters.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
schecter Damien 7...i own one...its a beast
My Gear-
Schecter C7 FR
Schecter Damien 7
Line 6 Spider III 150 2x12
Massive pedal board
Spector Legend Custom 5 string
Ampeg BA-112 50 watt
umm, Jeff Loomis. Not exactly metalcore, but still close enough. And Adam from Three days grace, but thats just... Rock.

And That Interceptor is actually more expensive than the schecter, but do you have any reviews for it? i dont wanna purchase anything that i cant get feedback on.

And i cant sell the Samick, its my first :P
i have a review on the Damine...look at my contributions
My Gear-
Schecter C7 FR
Schecter Damien 7
Massive pedal board
Ampeg BA-112 50 watt
Quote by SMB13
umm, Jeff Loomis. Not exactly metalcore, but still close enough. And Adam from Three days grace, but thats just... Rock.

And That Interceptor is actually more expensive than the schecter, but do you have any reviews for it? i dont wanna purchase anything that i cant get feedback on.

And i cant sell the Samick, its my first :P

Ahh right, I'm not so good on Schecter prices
Google some reviews, but a friend of my rhythm guitarist owns one and I have to say, it's an absolute pleasure to play, I'm getting one myself soon
ohai little sig.
so, im still leaning towards the Schecter, (i was leaning that way from the start) Because BassGuitarGod was able to gimme a lil "In-Depth" look/review at.

And this more like, which one should i get first? cause eventually i will get the other guitar, just a long while after i get the first.
my vote will always be Schecter
My Gear-
Schecter C7 FR
Schecter Damien 7
Massive pedal board
Ampeg BA-112 50 watt
Due to a PM and some good, in depth reviews, i do believe ive changed decision

http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_mhnt.html

Followed by the Damien 7

But no necessarily in that order, because i heard the Damien 7's have been discontinued. I really hope not... I dont wanna get the LTD and then... BAM! The Price goes up on the Schecter
Quote by apak
what's wrong with six strings? you're gonna play metalcore on a seven-stringer? who the hell does that? i'd just sell the samick and buy an amp. of those two i say the ltd almost purely becuase i hate schecters.

Unearth plays seven strings and there kinda metalcore
To deny our own impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human.