And it died on him within the 2nd week...

Anyone know what could be the deal? He got it for outside jobs so he didn't have to lug equpiment, and it died the other day.

I've been playing with it all night...it turns on and al, but no sound comes out at all...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Thanks, sorry if this is against the rules, never posted in the bass forum before.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Read the Behringer bit in the amplification section of the FAQ.

It's good for a laugh or two

Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
Thanks, sorry if this is against the rules, never posted in the bass forum before.

Welcome. We're nice folk.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Yeah, he'll be bringing it back tomorrow. What are some good brands you cna reccomed to replace it, something rather lightweight, but good in a band situation? Combo preferred?
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
Ashdown
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ashdown-MAG-C115300-Combo-Bass-Amp?sku=485032 (1x15" Speaker)
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ashdown-MAG-C210T300-Combo-Bass-Amp?sku=485033 (2x10" Speakers)

There's also a C410T300 combo which has 4x10" speakers, but according to most of the gear-selling sites, it's been discontinued...so it may be harder to find =P
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for an hour.
If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm the rest of his life.
Here's the amp that I'm going to buy. Its an 200 watt Acoustic(brand) amp. So it'll actually be a bit more than the "300 watt" Behringer.

Fender Bassman I played that one a drummer house (who my band was trying out) and I really liked it. Yes its a bit more than what was paid for the Behringer.

Kustom 200 watts. I've been looking around to be able to play one of those for quite a while, but I havent been able to find one. I've heard it's good, so I can only suggest you check it out.

Ashdown's are another amp you may want to look into but they are a little hard to come by(at least where I am)
acoustic b200 and gallien-krueger backline 210 are great amps for the price
What doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger

Bass: Ibanez Gsr200
Bass amp: Ibanez sw100 stack

Guitar: squier starter pack

never buy a squier!
Orange amps. You cant go wrong with those beuts!
Also, if you got around 500$, you should pick up a Fender B-Dec.
You stole my Overture
Acoustic. they rock. I want another one, to be honest.

and TooFast is mistaken, we're all just big bullies hating on poor little Behringer and Epiphone to compensate for our normal mouselike behavior in real life.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
I've been jonesing for the SWR Working pro 112.

200 watt with a 12"

it'll replace the halfstack i sold a few months back.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by the humanity
Acoustic. they rock. I want another one, to be honest.

and TooFast is mistaken, we're all just big bullies hating on poor little Behringer and Epiphone to compensate for our normal mouselike behavior in real life.

yeah...

I've heard good things about kustom but I'm an ashdown lover.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you