OK, i really don't know if this belongs here, but he is the current guitarist for Deep Purple, as well as Dixie Dregs. I could not find a thread dedicated to him, so i decided to make one. i think that he is one of the most underrated guitarists from 1970 to now. So much of his work goes unrecognized. So, he is my favorite guitarist, and he has few things dedicated to him, so lets discuss him and his music in this thread.
wow, i wish i subscribed then, as i love his work.

UG needs to start a project for tabbing at least his High Tension Wires album
this thread really needs to pick up, as he is the most overlooked virtuoso for this instrument.
no one on this forum seems to know who he is, much less, his music
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
to me, steve morse is one of the best american guitarists, EVER...also, he's smart as a whip, and funny as hell.
i tabbed 4 of his songs off high tension wires; check them out

they are: Endless Waves, Country Colors, Looking Back, and The Road Home
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...