Is it possible to get the texts that wre sent to you in the last 24 hrs RESENT?

let me explain:

I just found my phone lyiing trashed at the bottom of my street. i dropped it coming home from work and a car has obviously smashed it!. now i was still able to turn it on, and when i did i recieved 3 or more texts, but since the screen was ****ed i cannot read them and at least one of them is important!
now its 3am, i live in ireland, and im on the O2 network, does anyone know if this is possible and how much would it cost?

i have teh simcard in my older phone which is the exact same handset.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
What? Like... did you get a new phone? If you did, then if you didn't delete it, then the texts might be transferred up to your new phone... But if it's important just call the person from your home phone and ask about it

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
do you know who sent it?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Tell anyone you were expecting a text from what happened and ask for what they were going to say?
yes but heres the problem.....with the smashing of that phone went the numbers that were on it...and i cant contact the person because ive only just met her... i.e i dont have her number anywhere else, and no other contact details.

it was one of those types of texts.

i.e the text will require a reply form me, and it will not go down well if i dont BUT CANT!

apologies for my dyslexia
Gear:
Last edited by x0rsist at Aug 21, 2008,
Oh dear god. Is it just some girl you're trying to boink? Yellowpages dude.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
no, only network information numbers and ones you tell it to. my simcard would probably implode if i tried to copy my phonebook to it..
Gear:
Quote by Dark_Raven10
Oh dear god. Is it just some girl you're trying to boink? Yellowpages dude.

nah mate im interested in her, she said that she would text me about something "important" tonight, well earlier...i didnt realise the phone was missing until 2 am, id dropped it at 10:45 pm.

boinking could occur later on though if im successful.
Gear:
hmm. you could try not dropping your phone under a car.
sorry. nobody had said it yet. every thread like this needs an asshole, and i never get to be that asshole. but i got my fix.
Any ideas guys? its 3:54AM, im really sleepy and about to doze off, reason for shameless bumping but if i get an answer it would be nice to have one now ratehr than this dropping off the end of the page and me falling asleep.
thanks guys
Gear:
Quote by gonzosrevenge55
hmm. you could try not dropping your phone under a car.
sorry. nobody had said it yet. every thread like this needs an asshole, and i never get to be that asshole. but i got my fix.

i could try that but i didnt drop it under a car, i was cycling home from work with music in my ears, i didnt hear it hit the ground, and i ran around my street in my boxers at 2 am till i found it. lmao

its quite obvious to me that a car has run over it because of th emangled battery and cracked to hell screen, probably ironically my dad whose ebay account i used to purchase it, because he arrived home 5 mins after me.
Gear:
If you can turn your phone on, you can transfer your contacts. All you have to do is go get the new phone, transfer the numbers to the new phone, call her or text her asking what it was about. I don't think it's possible to transfer texts to new phones.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by x0rsist
nah mate im interested in her, she said that she would text me about something "important" tonight, well earlier...i didnt realise the phone was missing until 2 am, id dropped it at 10:45 pm.

boinking could occur later on though if im successful.

Thumbs up for boinking!
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Quote by brandon369852
If you can turn your phone on, you can transfer your contacts. All you have to do is go get the new phone, transfer the numbers to the new phone, call her or text her asking what it was about. I don't think it's possible to transfer texts to new phones.

good point, i was going to do that but i cant remeber the exact key combinations to blindly navigate the menues to the sychronisation option.

my screen is ****ed.

thanks anyway man.

ill try ringing o2 in the morning...i need them to send me wap settings anyway
Gear:
Quote by x0rsist
good point, i was going to do that but i cant remeber the exact key combinations to blindly navigate the menues to the sychronisation option.

my screen is ****ed.

thanks anyway man.

ill try ringing o2 in the morning...i need them to send me wap settings anyway

Wait, no, all you do is bring it into the shop, they take your phone, transfer contacts to the new phone using their computers and shit. You don't do anything. As long as it is in a condition in which it can still turn on, they can transfer it, you don't do anything.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Oh right i see what you mean. there is an option on my phone to sync all your contacts to your computer which i did do, like a month a go so i get most of my contacts but not the newest ones, unless i can figure out how to get there blindly.

cheers anyway
Gear:
Why don't you take it to a mobile shop and get the screen fixed ??
Eh eh ??

Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
because i only paid £40 for it...

a new screen would be liek times 10!

getting a ladies text is not worth all that effoort, i have an identical handsaet im using now..i just want the text messages.
Gear: