I just got my first cell phone today - a Motorola W385. I have a question:

How do I get the pictures that I take on my phone onto my computer. I tried plugging in the USB for my digital camera into the hole to charge the phone but it didn't fit.
Quote by Thornography
I tried plugging in the USB for my digital camera into the hole to charge the phone but it didn't fit.

Random suggestion, I'd try a cord that fits.
Does your phone take a micro SD card? If so the easiest way is to get a memory card and card reader for your PC. A phone-specific USB cable can be a bitch to track down sometimes. If you can't put a memory card in your phone then just email them to yourself from your phone like someone else said.
Thanks. I'll head down to Best Buy when I have a chance and see if they have a cable. If not, I guess I'll email them but I think it's extra charge, not sure.
My old phone, a SLVR was made to work with iTunes so it came with a USB cord.

I used it for storing all kinds fo data,
and taking pictures from.

I kinda miss that now...
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
You have three options:

Get a bluetooth USB dongle and bluetooth them across.

Get a cable that fits the phone, and connects by USB.

Send them by MMS to your email address. You will have to pay for that.

I am a professional phone nerd (work for virgin mobile) so PM me if you're still stuck.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I am a professional phone nerd (work for virgin mobile) so PM me if you're still stuck.

Curse you for taking over Helio!!!!
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
koodo
i have the same phone as you, and the same problem. i just took a cord that is used for a digital camera and it works, but i couldn't figure out how to get the pics on to the computer. maybe software is needed?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by nebiru
Curse you for taking over Helio!!!!

What?

virgin mobile in the UK. I don't even know what helio means.

If you use a cable but you don't have motorola software, you have to access them manually in your computer and they'll be in the folder labelled 'dcim'