hey, sorry if this is covered in the stickies (i looked but didn't find anything on it) and i've never really been in the acoustic/classical forum. i have a cheap acoustic (washburn d10s) and have never changed the strings since i got it quite a while ago. i mainly play my electric, but lately i've really enjoyed acoustic, problem is it needs new strings. which acoustic strings would you recommend? if it helps, on my electrics i use ernie ball regular slinky strings.
thanks!
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
gauge would help too, please

Quote by GnR_ROK
martin mediums or i have cleartone mediums on my cheaper fender acoustic and they completely woke up my guitar
martin's ....unless you want longevity...then get elixirs...you sacrifice a little tone but they'll last 4- 6 months
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
thanks for the replies guys! i think i'll go with martin, due to its popularity here and the sp lights as robomeep suggested

Quote by GnR_ROK
dadarrio 12's are also good. i'm in the process of running through them right now. my guitar is listed below, it sounds a little bright but a little warm. kind of inbetween martin and taylor guitars.

next up on the strings list is martin then the nano/poly set of elixirs.
Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Elite
Roland Cube 30x
Blueridge BR-143
I'm a fan of Elixers, I recently started using dadarrio EXP's and like them a lot as well.