So i was just watching family guy (the one where Peter finds that he can play piano when he's drunk) and I was wondering if anyone knew what one of the songs in the episode was. It's the scene where Peter is playing piano in the bar. It's a dark and emotional song, but I don't really have any other way to describe it beyond that. Does anyone happen to know the song?
Incredible Hulk theme?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Are you talking about the X Files theme song?

EDIT: aaron6890 beat me to it
Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away...
Quote by aaron6890
x files theme

That's it. Thanks

Man, the piano version is a lot better. haha
LMAO I just watched that! =P
Hehehe, the one that Stewie is in is The Incredible Hulk, and I forget how the other one goes... sry
~Carl
Yeah 'tis the X-files theme dude! & don't worry if you feel stupid
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Hey I was watchin that one too!
My meh gear:
ESP LTD MH-400NT
Peavey Raptor Plus EXP
Digitech RP90
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi (WTS)
Crate GT15 (SHIT)

GAS:
Peavey 6505 112 combo
MXR 10-band EQ
Ibanez TS-9
Boss HR-2
Compressor (open to suggestions)
Hahahahah

"Can you play that sad walking away song from the Incredible Hulk?"

The credits of that episode are the shiznet.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.