Here's the problem. I have a track that has a tempo change from 82 to 114 bpm. the problem is that I am trying to slow down the tempo on the 114 bpm but it is the secondary tempo. and when I click on sound and adjust the tempo it only gives me the option to adjust the 82 bpm being that it is the primary tempo at the begining of the song.

So basically, can anyone explain to me how to adjust the tempo change?
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
F10 on the note that you want the tempo to change, if I understood your question correctly.
Hello, Mirror - so glad to see you my friend, it's been a while

Help me - I can't break out this prison all alone
Save me - I'm drowning and I'm hopeless on my own
Heal me - I can't restore my sanity alone
yes. press F10 to make a mix table event. this gives you options to change reverb, volume, instrument, and TEMPO

this will simulataneously change it at that point, to change it back you'll have to make another mix table event at the point of change.

its F10 for me, but have a look for an option called 'mix table' it should have a little icon that has a green/red button
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
Thanks that did it!!! Very much appriciated
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.