One wish.I would probally say i want eyes that are stronger then 20/20 eyes.

GO!
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
Quote by metallicaboy27

GO!

i wish more people here liked the Jonas brothers
i wish i could play guitar better with my dick, i can already do some pretty badass tapping, but i wanna sweep pick, too. :P
Quote by Sunburst1
i wish more people here liked the Jonas brothers

I wish you would never be able to speak, type, or in any way communicate with other human beings as long as you live.
Quote by tonedeafidiot
I wish you would never be able to speak, type, or in any way communicate with other human beings as long as you live.

k

oops i screwed up your wish
Unlimited money
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
ok this would be a one time thing but, here it goes...

I wish that when i woke up there was a sexy girl in lingerie with pancakes...hell yeah.pancakes... and then she would invite like 30 of her hottest friends ever and i would have a thirtysome for like 23 hours abd then i would die only to be resurrected the next day and live the day over and die and live it again and die and again and die and again and again and again and again and agai and again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again

and again then i can die for good
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo
Dude, you are like the coolest dude like.. EVER!
Quote by Dirge Humani
Would lead to inflation and depreciation, making your money worthless.

Fine then, I would wish for the economy of China to disappear, and re arrive in my pocket.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by metallicaboy27

GO!

Thats the most terrible wish I've ever seen
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Wish for more wishes.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I'd wish for about 15 million to invest, so that i have some money when i'm out of college
Quote by Slashified
ok this would be a one time thing but, here it goes...

I wish that when i woke up there was a sexy girl in lingerie with pancakes...hell yeah.pancakes... and then she would invite like 30 of her hottest friends ever and i would have a thirtysome for like 23 hours abd then i would die only to be resurrected the next day and live the day over and die and live it again and die and again and die and again and again and again and again and agai and again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again

and again then i can die for good

that would not be a thirtysome, do the math.

you + her + 30 friends = 32

unless 2 people just watched. in which case you are correct
Quote by captaincrunk
I'd wish for about 15 million to invest, so that i have some money when i'm out of college

who the hell needs college when they have 15 million
I'm taking two wishes. Deal with it.

1) I want to be in a good band, right now. God damn people going away for summer, I want to play some music!
2) I want a tour bus for said band, so we can tour the balls out of the world.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Would lead to inflation and depreciation, making your money worthless.

Could that possibly one of the best OWNS I've seen in a long time xDD

win!

Mine would be world peace :]

If I knew we wouldn't **** it up anyway,

so uh...I wanna shoot spaghetti outta my fingernails (yeah I know not original...)
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
Quote by SG Man Forever
Fine then, I would wish for the economy of China to disappear, and re arrive in my pocket.

Thats a helluva lotta rice and exploitative child labor for one pocket.
I hope you have cargo pants...

I'd have to wish for a massive amount of cash/self control.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."