Okay okay okay, now some of you may fine this OFFENSIVE, RUDE, some of you may even be FLABBERGHASTED. But to the rest of you, to that special bunch of people, I WANT YOU in the Anti-Amish Alliance.

Why?

I would not put ANYTHING, I MEAN ANYTHING past the Amish, people go "oh how modest, they don't need power" but honestly where's that power going to?! Nuclear warheads?! Giant robots?! Mind control?! An all-Amish all the time radio station?! Not in my country buddy! And also what's this photograph soul-stealing crap, of course they don't wanna be photographed, they're ****ing evil geniuses!

We have to expose them for the silent, but deadly criminals they are...hunt their secrets down, before they hunt US down...one by one...

All started in:https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=940908

I can has support?!
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!

Trollin'Trollin'Trollin'Trollin'Trollin'.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast

Trollin'Trollin'Trollin'Trollin'Trollin'.

Heh.
Is hatin' on the Amish racism?

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
No

Unless you're from Northern Indiana, or Lancaster PA you know nothing about the Amish!!!!
Last edited by Aussieloco at Aug 22, 2008,
Quote by Aussieloco
No

Unless you're from Northern Indiana, or Lancaster PA you know nothing about the Irish!!!!

Irish?! I'm Irish :/ this was supposed to be a joke on Amish people, now it's been turned on me. I think we've all learned a little lesson here...
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
Quote by rocker138
Irish?! I'm Irish :/ this was supposed to be a joke on Amish people, now it's been turned on me. I think we've all learned a little lesson here...

Yes, yes we have.
Now, the Irish are going to rise up, and kill you.

'tis a sad day for all.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by rocker138

I have no ****ing idea how I did that lmao
Quote by Aussieloco
No

Unless you're from Northern Indiana, or Lancaster PA you know nothing about the Amish!!!!

we have our fair share in TN as well my friend... entire counties full of them!!
how about that...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by vjferrara
we have our fair share in TN as well my friend... entire counties full of them!!

Doesn't it EAT YOU UP INSIDE (ignoring the moral/life lesson I learned earlier in the thread)
There was a firefight!
Quote by Aussieloco
No

im from Lancaster.

there is nothing wrong with the Amish. seriously. people act like they are animals in a zoo. they come from all over the country/world to see them. its ridiculous.
Quote by daytripper75

im from Lancaster.

there is nothing wrong with the Amish. seriously. people act like they are animals in a zoo. they come from all over the country/world to see them. its ridiculous.

Do you have wal-marts that sell Amish clothes aswell? This guy at my dad's work dressed up as an Amish woman for Halloween and he nearly got beat up. In Math class we were having a competition and this team full of Amish girls picked the name "The Amish Mafia" twas funny
Quote by Aussieloco
Do you have wal-marts that sell Amish clothes aswell? This guy at my dad's work dressed up as an Amish woman for Halloween and he nearly got beat up. In Math class we were having a competition and this team full of Amish girls picked the name "The Amish Mafia" twas funny

um no, i never noticed amish clothing at walmart. ive seen amish halloween costumes though.

and you had amish girls in your math class? around here the amish have their own schools and such.