you can stop whining and crying that for about 10 minutes i made some spam threads on an internet guitar forum.
Fail.
UG Republican

Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.

Quote by xyz66
YES!!!

And I enjoy Katy Perry's music.

I swear to god nobody better sig this or else imma kill them
and I'm sure it was the best 10 minutes of you life.
08' Fender MiA Strat
Fender Blues Junior
Quote by grampastumpy
No. My life will never be the same.

lmfao
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
ah yes... the little 5yr old again. i don't know about most of you but from the looks of his profile pic, i think i've been playing guitar longer than he's been alive!!

to the TS - my suggestion is that you take whatever issues you have ie:no one likes you at school, you start smelling bc you just hit puberty, mommy doesn't love you, daddy loves you a little too much, or whatever causes you to seek so much attention and keep them to yourself or vent to a friend.

what you have been doing for the past 10 minutes makes you a hated person on the internet as well
* reported *
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by vjferrara
ah yes... the little 5yr old again. i don't know about most of you but from the looks of his profile pic, i think i've been playing guitar longer than he's been alive!!

to the TS - my suggestion is that you take whatever issues you have ie:no one likes you at school, you start smelling bc you just hit puberty, mommy doesn't love you, daddy loves you a little too much, or whatever causes you to seek so much attention and keep them to yourself or vent to a friend.

what you have been doing for the past 10 minutes makes you a hated person on the internet as well

well put
Quote by wizards?
He's today's tom sawyer, he just gets high on you... He doesn't tell stories anymore

Quote by Hoffydoodle
I love you my Friend
have an E-Cookie

Have a wonderful day =)
wards, do yourself, and all of us a favor and just go away.
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
Quote by vjferrara

yes, i'm just a really big attention *****
UGers haven't you learned? DONT FEED THE TROLLS
If you didn't respond or even viewed this thread it would be on the way to the last page. Instead you have to go in here and bawww about the spammer which is self-defeating. You arn't going to "pwn" him he's a troll this is what he wants.
Last edited by SpelChek at Aug 22, 2008,
I normally don't get envolved in this bull**** that goes on in forums, but seriously kid, if you honestly think what you're doing is funny or original in any way, shape, or form I feel really really sorry for you. Honestly, i'm not even going to further state the obvious that you're are an attention seeking little prick with no imagination, because I honestly can't even imagine how many times you've been told that in your life time.
I'm the new king
I taste the queen
In here we are all anemic
In here, anemic and sweet