is all the random stupid threads about. ya know like all the ones that are getting reported. Not being funny...I seriously am asking, so do not yell at me
I'm gonna reference the title of your thread in response to that.
If everyone had an asshole for a mouth, wouldn't the world make more sense?
someone let their kid on the internet
and he thinks he's cool

...and no mods online
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
ive reported bout half of them.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Quote by emily92
is all the random stupid threads about. ya know like all the ones that are getting reported. Not being funny...I seriously am asking, so do not yell at me

I agree completely, see it's all when one or two young newbz decide that the Pit is their little playground, and they can do whatever they want thinking they're all that and make forums about stuff that they sit around all mr. chucklehouse over, but everyone just stares at them.

They are rejects of the forum...they fit nowhere! Not even God will forgive their acts...
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
*reported*
wheres that new mod when you need him?

reported

have a nice day
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by rocker138
I agree completely, see it's all when one or two young newbz decide that the Pit is their little playground, and they can do whatever they want thinking they're all that and make forums about stuff that they sit around all mr. chucklehouse over, but everyone just stares at them.

They are rejects of the forum...they fit nowhere! Not even God will forgive their acts...

lol +1
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
Quote by mikko_9119
wheres that new mod when you need him?

It must be a test for him... kinda an initiation of sorts.
Quote by f22master
ive reported bout half of them.

Yep, same here...

Plus, this is spam.

*reported*

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
UGers haven't you learned? DONT FEED THE TROLLS
If you didn't respond or even viewed this thread it would be on the way to the last page. Instead you have to go in here and bawww about the spammer which is self-defeating. You arn't going to "pwn" him he's a troll this is what he wants.
watch that it WAS the new mod!

*reported*
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Quote by SpelChek
UGers haven't you learned? DONT FEED THE TROLLS
If you didn't respond or even viewed this thread it would be on the way to the last page. Instead you have to go in here and bawww about the spammer which is self-defeating. You arn't going to "pwn" him he's a troll this is what he wants.

I did this to someone else who brought up a similar point

+172635473933080 (sorry if this number is more or less then the last one)

IGNORE SPAMMERS, They are like pathetic leeches, not COOL ONES, may they BURN IN ETERNITY FOR WHAT THEY DO, DO NOT NOURISH THEM WITH ATTENTION.
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!