Ever have one of those moments man where its super awkward....I hate those.
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
man my life is totally made up of awkward moments.. seriously haha

edit: and that was a pretty funny vid^
Last edited by porker at Aug 22, 2008,
one time i said "n1gger" in front of an entire black people family reunion. it was awkward at first but when i walked out unscathed, i felt awesome
Is there a point to this thread? Can you give an explanation of what 'those moments' are? Should I report this as a spam thread.

None of these statements are jokes, and I'll report this thread for spam if it degrades into such.
Quote by mr_hacksaw
one time i said "n1gger" in front of an entire black people family reunion. it was awkward at first but when i walked out unscathed, i felt awesome

I feel ya dog.
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
i have one of those moments.
like when my mom walked down the hall to my room, and walked in my room, and looked at my girlfriends hand wrapped around my penis.
THAT was akward.
she said "im gonna walk away and come back in 10 seconds and we'll pretend that never happened"
it was weeeird
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
Quote by metallicaboy27
I feel ya dog.

yeah they all talked like that too.

hmmm peculiar
Quote by imgooley
Is there a point to this thread? Can you give an explanation of what 'those moments' are? Should I report this as a spam thread.

None of these statements are jokes, and I'll report this thread for spam if it degrades into such.

You're just being a douche. Did you even read the OP? It specifically says the moments where it's super awkward.

And yes i have had "those moments". Especially when talking to a girl.
Duh.
Dont we all?

I've definetly reached for a straw at work and grabbed several co workers thighs, asses, stomachs, all depending on their height. Several times.

Or the occaisions where I think im getting tipped, because some ass says "keep the change" and they mean the coins, and I walk off with 5 dollars thinking, aw, how generous.

Those suck.

Wardrobe malfunctions blow too.
I have a lot of jeans with particularly wiley zippers.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
yeah, this thread is pretty awkward. hmm, can someone tell me if this is the correct definition of Irony?

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Irony

1. The state of feeling like a ferous metal located at 26 on the periodic table.

: )
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."