Okay after my perilous journey home from Pennsylvania, I've now got one potato piece left from a meal I previous ate about two hours ago. It is a fried potato piece and has not been touched, I sorta just couldn't finish it, then forgot about it. I'm not exactly hungry now, but uh...I wouldn't mind a little something. I was wondering if it's worth it. Since there's nothing around but spam/spam-related threads. I thought I'd try and help recover the pit and bring about it's true meaning: nothing.

So, friends, is it worth it to eat this last piece or feed it to the dog? my dog needs no more food and is NOT in danger of starving, so I only suggest that because I spoil my dog and hate throwing food away. And please, disregard spamming, ignore it. Don't mention it on this thread. (besides that) (and that) (and that..etc.)
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
Because you wouldn't have expected it. I'm half-Irish, I know how to spell potato, but seriously guys I need some feedback quick I mean there's a point where I just can't morally accept eating it.
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
split it in half, sharing is caring
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Quote by xFinnellx
split it in half, sharing is caring

Right...

so three pieces...one to eat, one to rape, one for the dog...

Is this the UG Pit's final verdict? I was hoping for more replies :/
There was a firefight!
Cook it.

Marinate some chicken in yogurt, chilli powder, garam masala (borrow some from an Indian neighbour) chat masala (again, Indian neighbour) and leave in the fridge for an hour. Then remove it, stuff it in the potato, bake and enjoy