Does anyone know what footswitches are compatible with the Laney HC50R for channel switching? Ive got the amp but i got it second hand without the footswitch and now om trying to find out if i can get one for it.
Thanks, Carl
Rolling it back, keeping it simple.

Are YOU from Curtin University?
You may want to ask over in The Laney Thread sweetend....they'll know.

There are also 3rd party footswitches like the Boss FS 5 and 6 that may do it for you as well. Eitherway, I believe it depends on whether the amp is 'latching' or not.

Also, there are some folks on here that make pedals if they know your requirements.

good luck